Bachmann Spectrum 1:20.3 (Fn3) Scale Freight Cars & Tanks

twojags

Registered
Country flag
Not sure if any other members have highlighted this but I see that my old friend Al Kramer (USA) is listing an array of Bachmann Spectrum 1:20.3 Scale Freight & Tank Cars still featured in Bachmann's latest 2017 Catalogue at what appear to be disposal clearance prices.

Some of the models are incomplete (body shell only in some cases) or with different couplings but the prices appear unbeatable. Pity about the horrendous cost involved in shipping them across the pond!

Al's Discount Trains has a previous track record for acquiring surplus Bachmann stock prior to items being discontinued - I remember that he obtained the residual production of Articulated 2-6-6-2's and also the lovely 55 Ton Three-Truck Shays several years ago.

I very much hope this is not an indication that Bachmann are pulling out of this market but judging by the SOLD OUT stickers on their USA website I strongly suspect that this may be the case. Bachmann rarely seem to announce the disappearance of any of their lines thus denying enthusiasts the chance to purchase one before they disappear.

If this is "old news" I apologise but thought I would post just in case as there may be members who model in this scale and would like to take advantage while they can.

You can locate Ana Kramer fairly easily on Ebay http://stores.ebay.com/ALS-DISCOUNT-TRAINS

I have dealt with Al on quite a few occasions and he gives excellent service.
I thoroughly recommend him.

Vji 3 vsadl Tjezt xisi motvif up iwomcez ev emnutv fotqutem qsodit gsun Epe Lsenis upmz metv xiil.
Vsoif vu dupwopdi TXNCU vjev ni cazoph epuvjis upi xuamf ci e huuf opwitvnipv cav vji eptxis xet e gosn Puv Jeqqipoph!!!!!!!!
Qmat vji gsiohjv vu Eatv xuamf emnutv vsicmi vji qsodi, Ditv Me Wot
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back