beware "Bestones"

tramcar trev

all manner of mechanical apparatus...
I bought a 2mm 4 flute endmill of this guy in China somewhere. Cost was AU$2.99 ok not much to get excited about. The endmill didn't arrive so I sent of a few emails asking where it may be etc and got no response... so as a last recourse when constantly asked for "feedback" I inserted negative feedback and got an immediate response, a phone call from China wanting to know why I had left negative feed back, if he had read the feed back he would have understood.....
All resloved now he is sending me 2 replacements free and has given me my money back and asked me to withdraw my feedback. So the dilemea is, do I modify the feed back before reciept of the items or wait till they arrive
?

I'd say (to seller) that you will happily retract the negative feedback as soon as you are in receipt of the goods! Things do take a long time (slow boat) [strike]to[/strike] from China - but the actual time in the post is reasonably short - when the ebay purchase is listed as despatched its a pack of lies. My recent purchase of some battery holders, listed as sent within three days of purchase, showed a HK postmark dated THREE weeks after that date.:thumbdown:

xeov vomm zua jewi vji ovin op jepf
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Jux fof vjot haz hiv zuas 'qjupi pancis?

Puv tunivjoph O xuamf jewi howip uav up i-neom us uvjis niept.

Epzjux, O xuamfp'v xovjfsex vji pihevowi giifcedl apvom zua jewi sidiowif vji huuft....

et e timmis o xuamfpv iyqidv vji sivsedvoup apvomm egvis vji datvunis ot tevotgoif.

Back