CamPac Box, The Direct Fitment Kadee Coupler Box

Colin J Camarillo

Registered
Country flag
Hey all,

I wanted to let you all know that I have been working with Ted Doskaris in developing Direct Fitment coupler boxes for Kadee Center Set Couplers (#907) currently for select Locomotives and Rolling Stock. At this moment the boxes I have for sale are for:

USA Trains:
- GP7/9
- GP30
- GP38-2
- SD40-2 (in development)
- SD70M

- Woodside Reefer (uses original draft gear opening albeit enlarged, using #789) - Comes with Template
- Modern Tank Car
- 4 Bay Center Flow Hopper (currently under development)

AML:
- Gunderson Hi-Cube Boxcar

My objective is to stop using the "recommended" Truck mounted coupler box that is an offset coupler box which in my opinion lacks structural integrity and will derail your trains when backing into a siding or backing up in general. As well as cutting up the coupler box or creating stacks of plastic stock to hopefully create a body mounted coupler that is to the Kadee spec. I do want to say that the Rolling Stock boxes require minimum experience to install.

Note: The Locomotive conversions require cutting into the pilot on both ends thus is not for the "inexperienced beginner"

If any of you are interested in hearing more about the coupler box kits, Please directly message me with your email and phone number and we can talk! Or visit CamPacBox

Thank you,

Colin J Camarillo
CamPacBoxCAMPACBOX.png
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Last edited:
Back