Coronavirus

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
Country flag
First, please don't be alarmed, I don't have this (yet :) :)). As you may notice this is posted under events, and over the coming months there are a number of events advertised on here, that I am considering attending, and where required have booked hotels. so this is just a request for event organisers and volunteers to keep the forum updated on the possible cancellation :( of an event so appropriate action can be taken.
I appreciate that this illness could have more effect on the elderly, and our hobby seems to have a large amount of these types of people, but I will not be foregoing any visits unless advice to the contrary is received.

First, please don't be alarmed, I don't have this (yet :) :)). As you may notice this is posted under events, and over the coming months there are a number of events advertised on here, that I am considering attending, and where required have booked hotels. so this is just a request for event organisers and volunteers to keep the forum updated on the possible cancellation :( of an event so appropriate action can be taken.
I appreciate that this illness could have more effect on the elderly, and our hobby seems to have a large amount of these types of people, but I will not be foregoing any visits unless advice to the contrary is received.
I have actually stopped going Jive Dancing, too much contact involved.

katv e siraitv gus iwipv ushepotist epf wumapviist vu liiq vji gusan aqfevif up vji quttocmi depdimmevoup :( ug ep iwipv tu eqqsuqsoevi edvoup dep ci velip.

Vjev tuapft moli e hisn ug ep ofie.

Fewof
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back