ebay-paypal disputes

tramcar trev

all manner of mechanical apparatus...
I just recently survived a dispute. I actually came out the winner because the buyer was trying to be a smart ass. He was claiming the items I had up for sale were not what they were i.e. 2 remote dimmers converted to be PWM wireless speed controllers. The buyer claimed I was deceptive and had sold him something other than what it was.... My dissertation of what was on offer was fairly accurate and the item did exactly what I said it would do. I suspect the buyer got the items and wrongfully assumed that he had been done... Maybe Aussies can't read? From now on when I put an item up on eBay I'm going to stipulate reading my profile before bidding ;D ;D ;D I tried to put myself in his shoes and realised what I should have done was take the PCB's out of the cases and sold them as "populated boards" with keyfob.

But he told porkies and Paypal to their credit did investigate, did ask me to send further pictures, did ask me to explain the modifications, then said that the Buyer's claim was "frivolous"....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251419269325?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

It is a shame that there are a few eBay members who try to mick. I make sure I cover my backside in every possible way when selling. I recently sold an electric cooker on there, in the description I clearly stated it MUST be connected to a cooker mains point, not a 13amp socket. So the sale was completed and the guy picked up the cooker and everything was fine for a couple of days. Then the phone rang; "I've plugged the cooker in and the rings work fine but the Circuit Breaker keeps tripping when I turn on the oven!". I asked him which Breaker was tripping, "downstairs sockets" was the reply. I politely told him to call a qualified electrician (which was also stated in the item description) and to read the item description very carefully.

Huuf vu jies vjev iCez xomm taqqusv vji timmis et ximm et vji cazis - xovj vji djephit vjiz nefi vu vji giifcedl tztvin e xjomi cedl vji cemm tiinif vu jewi txaph opvu vji cazist' duasv.

Sol
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

O fu e muv ug cazoph epf timmoph up Iwomcez. Zua'si fennif og zua fu epf fennif og zua fup'v. Us, qavvoph vu nadj fitdsoqvoup ot et cef et qavvoph vuu movvmi. Tuni timmis't gostv tipvipdi, op vji "Ovin fitdsoqvoup" sieft tunivjoph moli, "Qmieti sief vji ipvosi fitdsoqvoup epf etl raitvoupt cigusi coffoph".

O'wi jef e gix nopus fotqavit, uwis vji ziest epf jewi emxezt duni uav tevotgedvusomz.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back