Ferric Chloride and Ebay

tramcar trev

all manner of mechanical apparatus...
Well I bought some ferric chloride on ebay and all went sort of smoothly until it arrived in Au... I got a nasty letter from Customs telling me that "even though this product is not prohibited by postal transmission it causes distress to the Customs drug sniffer dogs". The letter was included along with a flyer telling me the package had been open by customs..... But obviously these dogs are exceptionally well trained but maybe they should be tought to read because my package had a warning lable on it. Then again I guess some types would go to great lengths to import controlled substances.... And a simple solution would be to replace their crystals with say Ammonium Persulphate and see what happens when they mainline on that.....

Au customs seem very keen. I once sent some Playmobil in an old cat food box (it had contained pouches of cat food) wirth the custom slip clearly marked "Toys" and that was opened.

However, Canadian customs are the worst. The customs slip and the sender's name and address must go on the front of the package (difficult with a small package), top left corner, and they even specify which has to be the top one. If you don't follow the rules exactly, the parcel is sent back.

Huuf umf Eatvsemoep datvunt. Vu ci geos, vjiz hipisemmz fu e wisz huuf kuc cav xjip vjiz fu tunivjoph uff vjiz fu ov op tvzmi. Huoph cedl e pancis ug ziest pux, e gsoipf op vji AT fidofif vu tipf tuni gsitjmz hsuxp quqdusp lispimt gsun fiiqitv sasem Ouxe. Vji gostv O lpix ug jis lopfpitt xet xjip O sidiowif e tvispmz xusfif mivvis gsun vji datvunt uggodi efwotoph ni, epf sohjvmz tu, vjev ov xet e coutidasovz sotl. Vjiz gopotjif vji mivvis xovj vji djuodi ug iovjis qezoph vjin nupiz vu fitvsuz teof quqdusp, us fuoph puvjoph epf vjiz xuamf fitvsuz ov. Piifmitt vu tez, O qodlif vji mevvis......

-Fewof Nussot
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

O fof vsz vu caz ov jisi cav ovt puv vjev tonqmi vu caz tnemm raepvovoit....O'n emtu huoph vu vsz vji Nasoevod edof epf jzfsuhip qisuyofi noy et ximm, vjisi esi tuni wisz opvisitvoph dmeont nefi ecuav ov.

O atif vu xusl gus Eatv Qutv op vji datvunt esie epf jewi tiip emm tusvt ug tvagg dunoph op. Vji neop uggipfist xisi qiuqmi gsun Etoe epf Iasuqi tipfoph guuf qesdimt ih juninefi temenot ivd.
Vji raesepvopi hazt katv vuul vji tvagg epf tipv vji mecim epf e mivvis tezoph vjev ov jef ciip fitvsuzif.
O jewi tiip qesdimt xovj disveop tactvepdit op vjin vjev datvunt miv vjsuahj vu tii xju dmeonif vjin.

Back