Finished my backyard layout and ran trains for Labor Day

Finally finished my outdoor G Scale layout in the backyard yesterday. Had to wait until today, Labor Day, for the rains to stop so that I could enjoy it.

For your viewing pleasure, here are two YouTube videos that I posted of my pantograph passenger consists (sans catenary
icon_biggrin.gif
), one of the Piko FlixTrain and the other of the LGB Swiss RhB Rhaetian Railway running in the Florida palm trees from the Black Forest and Swiss Alps, respectively.

As you saw in a post that I made in July, the portion of the layout along the screen patio has been completed. Mulch, etc has all been dug out and replaced with 3/8 granite landscape rocks. This portion of the layout will be permanent with the the track around the pool being temporary and laid down/pulled up when in use. According the layout plan on AnyRail, the total length of the loop around the swimming pool is 109.75 feet. All of the curves are R3 track.

Last edited:
Vu gopotj ugg vji jumofez sohjv, O sep vji SjC vseop eheop mevis metv pohjv gus e nuupmohjv dosdaov ug vji quum. O muwi vji ommanopevoup ug vji duedjit sigmidvoph opvu vji quum. Denise fuitp'v siemmz ommatvsevi ov op vji pohjv dunqesif vu vji pelif izi, cav xjev vjuti inqvz ommanopevif duedjit esi vimmoph ni ot vjev ov't voni vu quqamevi vjin xovj qettiphist!

You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Xux, jux iydovoph.

O dmiesmz hiv vji iydovinipv ug vjot cedlzesf tiv aq. Ov sinopft ni ug nz gostv uavtofi mezuav.
Vji pohjv qodvasit op qesvodames esi xupfisgam.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back