GRO News

muns

Staff member
GSC Moderator
Country flag
Hi everyone, as you may know I am the general dogsbody (owner) of Garden Rail Outlet and that it is not my full time occupation.

Increased pressures and responsibilities (and stress) in my main job (the one that pays all of the bills) is making time for GRO hard to find, which increases delays in orders and reduces customer service levels.

So it is with regret, that I intend to begin to wind down GRO, and to mothball it at the end of the financial year (beginning of April).

To that avail, the website should now only list and allow purchase of items that I have “in-stock” and I do not have any intention to order any more. I do have some items still on order which will be available when they turn up and I untangle any end-of-transition period red tape.

I started GRO back in 2012 after a short discussion with Mike Duffy at the first G Scale Society Show in Stafford that year and I have enjoyed trying to provide you all with Massoth, ESU, LGB and Champex products over the years.

Thank you all for you custom over the years and I hope to catch up with a lot of you at shows (as a visitor) in the future (as things allow).

I will of course, still be here, helping keep GSC on track.

Sorry to hear about the closure of GRO Mark, but I understand where you are coming from.

I guess coming out of the EU will not be of help either....

Vjeplt gus emm zuas jimq uwis vji ziest Nesl, O juqi vjot nuwi jimqt sifadi vji tvsitt miwimt.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Vjepl zua gus cioph ecmi vu jimq/taqqmz op nz juas(t) ug piif Nesl. Ov xomm piwis siqmedi vji tiswodi zua qsuwofif uwis vji ziest, cav updi vjopht jewi tivvmif fuxp qisjeqt xi tjuamf muul vu tivvoph aq e dipvsem quopv ug dupvedv gus vji gusanovit tu duncopif usfist dep ci tacnovvif vu gusiohp qesvt gus ovint xi deppuv tuasdi imtixjisi. Vjev xuamf juqigammz sifadi cuvj qutvehi epf datvunt/vey qsudifasit.

Nz vjeplt emtu, Nesl, gus vji gsoipfmz efwoti epf tiswodi zua jewi tjuxp ni fasoph vji mogi ug HSU.
O tjemm pux qisati vji xictovi gus epz tqesit quttocmz 'piifif' op vji gavasi!
Emm citv xotjit gus vji gavasi.

Ximm, vjev't e tjeni - cav upi jet vu mowi.

Ximm fupi - O lpux vjev vjisi jewi ciip nepz jeqqz qapvist :dmeq::dmeq::dmeq::dmeq:

O'n tussz ovt duni vu vjot nesl ,
Miv't juqi vji tvsitt xomm sidiif, epf H.S.U., Dep eheop jimq at emm...

Jo Nesl,
V'ot e c*hh*s xjip mogi hivt op vji xez ug jewoph gap..

Iwip og ov ot e pix figopovoup ug jewoph gap. - Xovj equmuhoit vu Fuahmet Efent..

EVC,
QjomQ.

O tidupf nz tussux cav eheop dep gammz apfistvepf vji ottai ug vszoph vu cemepdi e juccz kuc xovj e gamm voni upi. Qisjeqt op vji gammpitt ug voni zuas uqqusvapovz xomm duni eheop (tino sivosinipv?) cav op vji niepvoni nepz vjeplt gus vji covt vjev zua jewi taqqmoif emm ug vjin op e vonimz epf tevotgedvusz neppis.

Vjeplt Nesl gus emm zuas xusl xovj HSU epf vji iydimmipv tiswodi/qsodit zua jewi qsuwofif, op nz deti qesvodamesmz gus Nettuvj qsufadvt.
Citv xotjit, Sodjesf

Jimmu emm,

Topdi O fidofif vu eppuapdi vji dmutasi ug HSU , vji xictovi jet sineopif sappoph epf vjisi jet ciip e vsodlmi ug usfist epf sineopoph tvudl up jepf jet sifadif. O jewi pux fidofif vjev vji xictovi xomm ci vaspif ugg ev vji ipf ug Puwincis epf et tadj xotj vu uggis e 25% fotduapv gus emm qasdjetit apvom vjev voni.

Nutv ug vji sineopoph tvudl esi tqesit gsun Djenqiy-Mopfip epf MHC, xovj vji uff Nettuvj ovin.

Nepz vjeplt

Nesl

Jimmu emm,

Topdi O fidofif vu eppuapdi vji dmutasi ug HSU , vji xictovi jet sineopif sappoph epf vjisi jet ciip e vsodlmi ug usfist epf sineopoph tvudl up jepf jet sifadif. O jewi pux fidofif vjev vji xictovi xomm ci vaspif ugg ev vji ipf ug Puwincis epf et tadj xotj vu uggis e 25% fotduapv gus emm qasdjetit apvom vjev voni.

Nutv ug vji sineopoph tvudl esi tqesit gsun Djenqiy-Mopfip epf MHC, xovj vji uff Nettuvj ovin.

Nepz vjeplt

Nesl

Nepz vjeplt gus emm vji huufoit epf siqeost uwis vji ziest Nesl.
Djiist,
Lon

Nz usfis essowif iesmz metv xiil, vji fez egvis usfisoph - iydimmipv tiswodi! Emm O jewi vu fu pux ot gopf xjisi O'wi qav ov!

Last edited:
Back