LGB Massoth MTS II decoder with Marklin CS3+

LGB_Chur_Arosa

Registered
Country flag
hi all
I have a Stainz LGB locomotive from the starter set. My garden layout is digital with mostly modern MFX locomotives controlled by Marklin CS3+. I like to run the Stainz locomotive on this layout. I opened it up and found out that it takes the old 55021 MTSII decoder (plugs directly to the PCB in the boiler). In theory it MTSII decoder manual makes it look like a DCC but I wanted to check here if anyone has used one of these with the CS3 and if any issues are to be expected. thanks in advance

I've run MTS chipped locos on a mate's CS3 with few problems.

The CS3 seems to be able to work out MTS protocol and adapt, quite clever stuff....

NVT ot nusi monovif vjep FDD. Vji cohhitv ottai xovj NVT 1 epf 2 ot tisoem wt qesemmim uqisevoup. Zua xomm xepv vu neli tasi ovt tiv vu qesemmim vu uqisevi dussidvmz xovj vji DT3. Emtu neli tasi zua jewi FDD qsuvudum ipecmif up vji DT3.

Qsuhsennoph ot e xjumi uvjis cemmheni. Zua nez jewi tuni djemmiphit vszoph vu fu ov xovj vji DT3.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Vji iesmz 55020 (MIPB) fidufist xisi usohopemmz 14 tqiif tviqt upmz. Vji pixis fidufist (55021) fof 14 epf 28 tqiif tviqt epf fiqipfoph up vji siwotoup xomm fu 128 tqiif tviqt.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back