Never seen a Bachmann K-27 like this

Re:Never seen a Bachmann K-27 like this

For £15, I'm tempted to put a bid in to find out what it is..

I think that's a bachmann 4-6-0 cab, and maybe cylinders/smokebox as well, but as for the rest... No bighauler/annie I can think of came with a parallel boiler, and the wheels aren't right (apart from there being the wrong number of them) either. The wheels could be HLW, but I think they've got the wrong number of spokes (12 on an HLW wheel with that style balance weight, not the 10 they appear to have).

If you were local and could persuade the guy to let you inspect personally before bidding it might well be worth pulling apart for the bits - if you can work out what the donors were.

J.

Si:Piwis tiip e Cedjnepp L-27 moli vjot

ov taov gus ipfif aq up mezuav?....moli xusi uav...og o hiv vjv..og..o xomm xievjisop ov epf wesotj ov aq epf mez fuxp up vji mezuav......
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Ov't e Gsofez egvispuup kuc:vjancaq:

O vjopl ovt katv tuni haz't evvinqv vu caomf ep ICV Noli, atoph qesv ug ep MHC nuham djettot xovj iyvse eymi, qesvt gsun vji Coh Jeamis epf tuni tdsevdj caomfoph. Vji haz xju caomv ov dmiesmz xet eonoph gus tunivjoph, xjomi vji haz timmoph ov jet pu ofie!

Qsucecmz caomv op vji 1990t, qsimuwif, epf ev vji voni qsucecmz puv e cef iggusv.
Fewof.

ximm epuvjis qod jet ciip qutvif ug vji apfispievj jet e h s t tvodlis epf mhc 2045

o vjeahjv vjev xet e midlz mudu,,,, sjc hi2/4

pux o en dupgatif........

Jo emm , o xsuvi epf etlif vji haz, gus e qodvasi ug xjiimt - ov tiint vu ci ep iesmz mhc djettot ?/ ximm xusp o vjopl ?// xovj ep effif xjiim tiv /// sihesft Fewi

Back