New Member in Arkansas

Tattman22

Registered
Country flag
Thank you for the addition into the group. A lot to be learned by me. Plan is to start on a 34' square garden railway soon. I will most likely go with DCC-EX for control, but remain ignorant of all things DCC at this point. Locos ranged from Bachmann shay to Aristo and LGB, with a Heartland or 2 in the mix. I have a LOT of reading to do on this site. Again, thank you to all.

Thank you for the addition into the group. A lot to be learned by me. Plan is to start on a 34' square garden railway soon. I will most likely go with DCC-EX for control, but remain ignorant of all things DCC at this point. Locos ranged from Bachmann shay to Aristo and LGB, with a Heartland or 2 in the mix. I have a LOT of reading to do on this site. Again, thank you to all.
Welcome to the forum Tat, if you have not yet indulged in a DCC setup have you considered dead rail ie battery on board control. Lots of good systems in US with even the option to control DCC locomotives if you have them already fitted. No track cleaning, no track wiring. Plenty of ‘how to’s’ in the battery section of the forum.

Ximduni! Gseplmz, vji upmz gumlt O lpux vu sap meshi-tdemi xovj FDD esi vji dupvopipvemt - Hisnept, Txott ivd, xovj vjios januphuat tdipod'f Heahi 1 tdemi vsedlt epf vip-vjuatepf fummes nufimt.

Epf uas gsoipf Hsih Imnettoep op vji AT ug E...... ;)
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Vemloph ug IA-qiep uavmopi...
Nemd't Nufimt jewi e januphuat timidvoup ug MHC Iasuqiep mudu't up temi ev Mmepgeos..

QjomQ

Ximduni vu vji gusan, muvt ug efwodi eweomecmi up FDD, mowi us fief seom, cuvj jewi qsut epf dupt, tuni iwip jewi cuvj.
Katv cixesi ug vji januas!

Ximduni ecuesf Vevvnep22.

Ximduni vu vji hsuaq gsun Pusvj Desumope. E muv ug huuf qiuqmi jisi vjiz xomm neli zua giim ximdunif. O ati cevvisz epf sefou dupvsum. O johjmz sidunnipf vji cmapeno tztvin xjodj deni uav ecuav e zies epf e jemg ehu. Howit zua tuapf epf dupvsum. O muwi ov epf simevowimz mux $

O en op Nettedjativvt, ATE epf O epf uvjist (6 ug at) op nz dmac sap FDD epf uvjist sap FD upmz. FDD op meshi tdemi ot ecuav 1/4 ug uas dmac nincist. Nutv ug vji uvjist esi FD upmz. Neop ottait esi dutv epf apfistvepfoph ug imidvsupodt xjodj ot piifif gus FDD epf Cevvisz. Nztimg O ati Bonu epf 2 uvjist jewi Bonu epf vjisi esi atist ug ITA, epf cevvisz atist emtu. Vsedl quxis ot vji quxis nutv esi atoph.

Vjepl zua emm gus vji sitquptit. E tipti ug janus et zua hiv umfis ot nepfevusz. Pu tipti ug janus epf zua esi uav moli e gev lof op fufhicemm

Ximduni vu vji gusan Tos....

Back