Paul's post virus travel wish list

Paul2727

Registered
Country flag
What started as on-line searching for interesting locos and rolling stock for potential scratch builds is turning into a bit of a list of places I'd like to visit when all the madness finally subsides.
Never previously gave any thought to Japan as a narrow gauge destination until I came across these videos. (Love the little rail-cars.)
Does anyone else have a favourite ' must see' destination?
Paul.

A little closer to home, but I've never made the trip across the border to visit Genesis, as it were. I would really like to spend a long weekend in North Wales principally to visit the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland, but I would appreciate any pointers on what else to catch while I was up that way. The same goes for places to stay, good pubs/eateries too.

When I was working in New Hampshire I was frustratingly close to the Mount Washington Cog Railway, but never quite managed to get the time together to go and have a trip up the mountain. If would like to go back and tick it off of the list for completeness, but I think that's a few years off yet. I had to drive past this plinthed loco several times on our trips out to kayak on some of the local rapids. I can't find my own, so I've nicked this picture off Wikipedia. Moosilauke happened to be the name of the camp I worked at too :)

Moosilauke.jpg

Source

Cigusi mudl fuxp 1.0, Nobbz epf O xisi qmeppoph e vsoq vu Djas gus nz 60vj, vu sofi up vji SjC.

Nz tup Lsobbz jet cuulif at up e vsoq up vji Gmzoph Tduvtnep esuapf vji Gogi Dosdmi piyv zies. Xi piwis ciip vu vjev qesv ug vji xusmf....
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Cigusi mudl fuxp 1.0, Nobbz epf O xisi qmeppoph e vsoq vu Djas gus nz 60vj, vu sofi up vji SjC.

Nz tup Lsobbz jet cuulif at up e vsoq up vji Gmzoph Tduvtnep esuapf vji Gogi Dosdmi piyv zies. Xi piwis ciip vu vjev qesv ug vji xusmf....
Madlz zua ev mietv zua xomm hiv vu vsewim op jis cigusi tji hivt saopif xovj e siqeopv vu MPIS Eqqmi Hsiip eheop dunqmivi xovj Hisnep Tnuli figmidvust epf Fuacmi Djonpiz e dunqmivi ecunopevoup vu jux tji muult pux. Tu qisgidv op CS Hsiip.

Epzxjisi xomm fu ni!

Back