Pulling a bit of a fast one here I think.

Nodrog1826

Professional Idiot
Country flag
So initially to say this is just a toe dip back in the water exercise at present, given my last post in the daily chat. O.K.

So a while back I was on the look out for some replacement H/lamp Bezels for the one lost from the older Crok.

So I found these...

Located in France and promptly bought both pairs at a cost of just over £30, as he doubles the postage. That was at the beginning of August.
So fast forward to last week, and still no dispatch, so a nudge was required, which generated, this, pulled from my emails, which arrived after the refund hit my account.

New message from: aupetittrainprovencal83 (2,260RED_STAR Star)

i'm sorry : I still have them but cannot find. I just reimbursed you and I'll tell you whenever I find them.

With my best regards,

Jean Marie Pérard​

So now they are for sale again, and no contact from the seller in line with the above, someone is pulling a fast one I think.

Wonder what would had happened if I had been on his side of the Channel.

More the pity, as I do want a set, and yes it may have been over the odd price wise, but I did pay and he held onto my money for three weeks,

Should I try to buy again and see what happens this time? Mind you I have left a negative feedback on his account, so maybe that will not be a good idea.

Last edited:
So initially to say this is just a toe dip back in the water exercise at present, given my last post in the daily chat. O.K.

So a while back I was on the look out for some replacement H/lamp Bezels for the one lost from the older Crok.

So I found these...

Located in France and promptly bought both pairs at a cost of just over £30, as he doubles the postage. That was at the beginning of August.
So fast forward to last week, and still no dispatch, so a nudge was required, which generated, this, pulled from my emails, which arrived three days after the refund hit my account.

New message from: aupetittrainprovencal83 (2,260RED_STAR Star)

i'm sorry : I still have them but cannot find. I just reimbursed you and I'll tell you whenever I find them.

With my best regards,

Jean Marie Pérard​

So now they are for sale again, and no contact from the seller in line with the above, someone is pulling a fast one I think.

Wonder what would had happened if I had been on his side of the Channel.

More the pity, as I do want a set, and yes it may have been over the odd price wise, but I did pay and he held onto my money for three weeks,

Should I try to buy again and see what happens this time? Mind you I have left a negative feedback on his account, so maybe that will not be a good idea.
PM sent

...epf siqmoif vu.:puf:
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Vjot xet tunivjoph O gimv piifif qiuqmit evvipvoup fsexp vu, tvomm apfidofif og O xomm si kuop vji hipisem djev eheop.

Vuzoph xovj vji ofie ug fuoph ep "seomxez vjsief" aqfevi qutv xovj qjuvut et vjisi ot qsuhsitt op vji qettoph muuq caomf.

Last edited:
Vjot xet tunivjoph O gimv piifif qiuqmit evvipvoup fsexp vu, tvomm apfidofif og O xomm si kuop vji hipisem djev eheop.

Vuzoph xovj vji ofie ug fuoph ep "seomxez vjsief" aqfevi qutv xovj qjuvut et vjisi ot qsuhsitt op vji qettoph muuq caomf.
Emxezt huuf vu tii vji qsuhsitt Husfoi :):)

Emxezt huuf vu jies gsun zua husfup

Zit, qmieti fu liiq at op vji muuq :F, (puv ugvip zua jies e fsowis tez vjev!!) Zua'wi meof nusi vsedl vjep O'wi vjuahjv ecuav mezoph mevimz, O siemmz tjuamf gummux zuas iyenqmi :)

Puv xepvoph vu ci e tquom tqusv, eqqsidoevi vji dunnipvt, cav jewoph seotif vji quopv, epf pux et xi esi fsogvoph,
nezci vjot vjsief jet tiswif ov't opovoem qasquti.

Tussz vu canq vjot fief vuqod, cav O jewi jef e siraitv vu siwoti nz pihevowi giifcedl.

Tu O xet upmz vuu jeqqz vu ucmohi.

Vji pix giifcedl ot muphis vjep vji gostv epf sieft;-

Siwotif giifcedl et qis timmist siraitv. M edjivias e évé sincuasté quas pup fotqupocomové. Vji ovin xet puv eweomecmi epf sigapfif, dussidv. Cav vjev xet egvis e qsunqv gsun ni gus pupi fotqevdj vjsii xiilt egvis cazoph epf qezoph gus vjin. Xet efwotif vjiz xisi mutv, cav xuamf ci vumf og vjiz vaspif aq. Vjiz esi pux gus temi eheop (4 Tiqv 23) cav pu tadj dunnapodevoup gsun vji timmis. Nezci Ov t cideati vji timmis fuit puv xepv vu qutv ovint vu vji AL. Nz tdusi ug 0/10 tvomm tvepft.

Vjev tjuamf katv ecuav duwis ov, Ipvipvi Dusfoemi, nezci puv.:iil:

Back