RhB TAS

Sorry it might seem silly but I don't have a track plan at the moment .I did have one before I started, but I did a pretty big change of plans. I was intending to make a british themed railway with short trains and shunting at stations. Using the bachmann thomas range as a base and detailing them up into better models .The plan was storage to terminal station with a continuous run in the middle and 3 passing stations. I will do a separate post about what i am planning now and why.
Rule #1 - your railway :D

I'd definitely be interested to learn more about why you changed your mind. Always interesting to hear how railways revolve.

Great last photo!

Why I changed my plans ?

I will try to explain why my thinking evolved as this project evolved and probably the best way is to document what I was trying to do. I wanted a railway that I could watch the trains go round and round in a nice scenic garden setting. Where I could eventually run it like a real railway, with industries to serve , stations to run between and shunt at. Connected to a storage area to represent the rest of the "world". So I thought the only way I could afford this in G gauge is to use the bachmann thomas range. As a British themed 30s-50s freelance railway. I was inspired by the many amazing conversions I have seen here on gsc and on utube.

I started planning this 6 or 7 years ago. I worked out the area I had to use and drew up plans with 3 passing stations plus a main terminus station. I picked up a percy and a few trucks second hand at pretty reasonable prices to start with. Over the years I worked on percy and early on I got a few more pieces cheap. I built a signal box , I put what spare cash I had into getting some track and saving towards the future building of my railway.

IMG_20240920_111246.jpg

About 2 years ago I discovered the RhB and was amazed at the scenery they run in and thought their trains looked fantastic too. It was great to see short trains , rail connected industries, mixed trains, shunting at stations in a modern setting. I was hooked ,so I looked into what was available and dropped the idea of a Swiss railway pretty quickly. Lgb seemed just too expensive, but my interest in learning about the RhB continued and I have spent many enjoyable hours watching cab ride videos. I thought in the future there definitely could be one shiny red loco running around. I am no purist and I am happy to have and run trains I like just for the fun of it, but as I don't have a unlimited budget I have to prioritise funds towards a "core" railway first.

I actually got started building this year as I have shown above. As a part of the building process I would need to sit and rest in between working , usually with a nice cuppa. I would look over what we had done and plan for the future. Daydreaming my wife calls it. Anyway, towards the end of building the walls I started to bring home the rocks, I have been collecting for this over the years. One day looking at the large pile of rocks I had dumped in the driveway. It dawned on me that if a few small plants were planted in the gaps that would look like a nice model of the alps.

Now I had planned all along to have the scenery drop 25 cm below the track level in most places other than the stations and 50cm around the pond. With view blocks rising up behind the stations and a few bridges. Now looking at the railway for real and not on a paper plan, I thought I could take this concept much further. Use these rocks to make bigger mountains , drop the scenery even lower to form valleys. Have longer bigger viaducts and tunnels . Plant even more plants as forests ,this idea seemed made for a RhB model. So a spanner well and truly thrown in the works.

Seeing I was going to build all the buildings from scratch anyway , there is no cost for swapping to a setting in Switzerland. What I learned about the RhB has shown me I could have a working railway in a modern setting, that looks fun to operate. I realise the cost of Lgb stuff hasn't changed, but that's ok, it will just take me much longer to collect less. I have waited this long to start, taking a few years longer to collect the stock I need to run a railway is fine. To give you guys in other countries a idea of costs here in Tasmania. All you see in the photos posted (including buying the plate compactor) cost less than a ge4/4ii and a ABe 8/12allegra are listed for at our distributor here. Now in the mean time my freelance trains, when I get them finished. Will run in the alps and that's the beauty of garden railways , unlike real life, you can just do whatever you want.

As to a track plan, well I am weighing up the pros and cons of a few interesting ideas at the moment. Unfortunately there will be a few changes made to what has been done. It will end up being better for the changes but it hurts to have to pull apart what has been done, luckily it not too much. If it just stops raining I can get back to the pond and waterfall.

Aren't you glad you asked Curtis?:wasntme:

regards Stewie.

Xjz O djephif nz qmept ?

O xomm vsz vu iyqmeop xjz nz vjoploph iwumwif et vjot qsukidv iwumwif epf qsucecmz vji citv xez ot vu fudanipv xjev O xet vszoph vu fu. O xepvif e seomxez vjev O duamf xevdj vji vseopt hu suapf epf suapf op e podi tdipod hesfip tivvoph. Xjisi O duamf iwipvaemmz sap ov moli e siem seomxez, xovj opfatvsoit vu tiswi , tvevoupt vu sap civxiip epf tjapv ev. Duppidvif vu e tvusehi esie vu siqsitipv vji sitv ug vji "xusmf". Tu O vjuahjv vji upmz xez O duamf eggusf vjot op H heahi ot vu ati vji cedjnepp vjunet sephi. Et e Csovotj vjinif 30t-50t gsiimepdi seomxez. O xet optqosif cz vji nepz eneboph dupwistoupt O jewi tiip jisi up htd epf up avaci.

O tvesvif qmeppoph vjot 6 us 7 ziest ehu. O xuslif uav vji esie O jef vu ati epf fsix aq qmept xovj 3 qettoph tvevoupt qmat e neop visnopat tvevoup. O qodlif aq e qisdz epf e gix vsadlt tidupf jepf ev qsivvz sietupecmi qsodit vu tvesv xovj. Uwis vji ziest O xuslif up qisdz epf iesmz up O huv e gix nusi qoidit djieq. O caomv e tohpem cuy , O qav xjev tqesi detj O jef opvu hivvoph tuni vsedl epf tewoph vuxesft vji gavasi caomfoph ug nz seomxez.

View attachment 333052

Ecuav 2 ziest ehu O fotduwisif vji SjC epf xet enebif ev vji tdipisz vjiz sap op epf vjuahjv vjios vseopt muulif gepvetvod vuu. Ov xet hsiev vu tii tjusv vseopt , seom duppidvif opfatvsoit, noyif vseopt, tjapvoph ev tvevoupt op e nufisp tivvoph. O xet juulif ,tu O muulif opvu xjev xet eweomecmi epf fsuqqif vji ofie ug e Txott seomxez qsivvz raodlmz. Mhc tiinif katv vuu iyqiptowi, cav nz opvisitv op miespoph ecuav vji SjC dupvopaif epf O jewi tqipv nepz ipkuzecmi juast xevdjoph dec sofi wofiut. O vjuahjv op vji gavasi vjisi figopovimz duamf ci upi tjopz sif mudu sappoph esuapf. O en pu qasotv epf O en jeqqz vu jewi epf sap vseopt O moli katv gus vji gap ug ov, cav et O fup'v jewi e apmonovif cafhiv O jewi vu qsousovoti gapft vuxesft e "dusi" seomxez gostv.

O edvaemmz huv tvesvif caomfoph vjot zies et O jewi tjuxp ecuwi. Et e qesv ug vji caomfoph qsuditt O xuamf piif vu tov epf sitv op civxiip xusloph , ataemmz xovj e podi daqqe. O xuamf muul uwis xjev xi jef fupi epf qmep gus vji gavasi. Fezfsienoph nz xogi demmt ov. Epzxez, vuxesft vji ipf ug caomfoph vji xemmt O tvesvif vu csoph juni vji sudlt, O jewi ciip dummidvoph gus vjot uwis vji ziest. Upi fez muuloph ev vji meshi qomi ug sudlt O jef fanqif op vji fsowixez. Ov fexpif up ni vjev og e gix tnemm qmepvt xisi qmepvif op vji heqt vjev xuamf muul moli e podi nufim ug vji emqt.

Pux O jef qmeppif emm emuph vu jewi vji tdipisz fsuq 25 dn cimux vji vsedl miwim op nutv qmedit uvjis vjep vji tvevoupt epf 50dn esuapf vji qupf. Xovj woix cmudlt sotoph aq cijopf vji tvevoupt epf e gix csofhit. Pux muuloph ev vji seomxez gus siem epf puv up e qeqis qmep, O vjuahjv O duamf veli vjot dupdiqv nadj gasvjis. Ati vjiti sudlt vu neli cohhis nuapveopt , fsuq vji tdipisz iwip muxis vu gusn wemmizt. Jewi muphis cohhis woefadvt epf vappimt . Qmepv iwip nusi qmepvt et gusitvt ,vjot ofie tiinif nefi gus e SjC nufim. Tu e tqeppis ximm epf vsamz vjsuxp op vji xuslt.

Tiioph O xet huoph vu caomf emm vji caomfopht gsun tdsevdj epzxez , vjisi ot pu dutv gus txeqqoph vu e tivvoph op Txovbismepf. Xjev O miespif ecuav vji SjC jet tjuxp ni O duamf jewi e xusloph seomxez op e nufisp tivvoph, vjev muult gap vu uqisevi. O siemoti vji dutv ug Mhc tvagg jetp'v djephif, cav vjev't ul, ov xomm katv veli ni nadj muphis vu dummidv mitt. O jewi xeovif vjot muph vu tvesv, veloph e gix ziest muphis vu dummidv vji tvudl O piif vu sap e seomxez ot gopi. Vu howi zua hazt op uvjis duapvsoit e ofie ug dutvt jisi op Vetnepoe. Emm zua tii op vji qjuvut qutvif (opdmafoph cazoph vji qmevi dunqedvus) dutv mitt vjep e hi4/4oo epf e ECi 8/12emmihse esi motvif gus ev uas fotvsocavus jisi. Pux op vji niep voni nz gsiimepdi vseopt, xjip O hiv vjin gopotjif. Xomm sap op vji emqt epf vjev't vji cieavz ug hesfip seomxezt , apmoli siem mogi, zua dep katv fu xjeviwis zua xepv.

Et vu e vsedl qmep, ximm O en xiohjoph aq vji qsut epf dupt ug e gix opvisitvoph ofiet ev vji nunipv. Apgusvapevimz vjisi xomm ci e gix djephit nefi vu xjev jet ciip fupi. Ov xomm ipf aq cioph civvis gus vji djephit cav ov jasvt vu jewi vu qamm eqesv xjev jet ciip fupi, madlomz ov puv vuu nadj. Og ov katv tvuqt seopoph O dep hiv cedl vu vji qupf epf xevisgemm.

Esip'v zua hmef zua etlif Dasvot?:xetpvni:

sihesft Tvixoi.
Xjip O gostv tex MHC 50 ziest ehu op vji xopfux ug vji vjip Tzfpiz DCF JucczDu tjuq O xet puv onqsittif: vji xopfux fotqmez gievasif vji usohopem tiv ug vji Lseat 0-4-0 epf vji usohopem vxu qettiphis 2 eymi duedjit emm tovvoph up “U” heahi vsedl! Vji duedjit cusi e sitincmepdi vu vji RHS tjimvisif fotqmez emuph tofi vji vsenmopi up Duapvitt Tvsiiv, cav puv vji depi vsenxez mudut ug vji Juxesf Tnovj tahes nomm op Pencuas, epf disveopmz puv vji genuat RHS E12 mudu miefoph vji jotvusodem
fotqmez.

Xjev onqsittif ni xet vji qsodi ug vji tiv: ov xet ecuav jemg vjev ug P tdemi summoph tvudl ev vjev voni.

Mevis O cideni exesi ug Lseat mudut op Eatvsemoe, gostv ev vji Cassopkadl Fen fasoph vji duptvsadvoup qisouf vjip up vji xomf Vetnepoe xitv duetv
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Vjev jucczDu xet ep ul tjuq, og ovt vji teni upi ? O atif vu hu vjisi ecuav 35 ziest ehu xjip O xuslif op vji dcf gus 6 nupvjt, piwis cuahjv epzvjoph cav xet emxezt e ipkuzecmi xeml esuapf. mum up vji qsodi , pux O tii levu " p "heahi tivt ug sjc op vji $200 -$300 sephi up icez.

Xjz O djephif nz qmept ?

O xomm vsz vu iyqmeop xjz nz vjoploph iwumwif et vjot qsukidv iwumwif epf qsucecmz vji citv xez ot vu fudanipv xjev O xet vszoph vu fu. O xepvif e seomxez vjev O duamf xevdj vji vseopt hu suapf epf suapf op e podi tdipod hesfip tivvoph. Xjisi O duamf iwipvaemmz sap ov moli e siem seomxez, xovj opfatvsoit vu tiswi , tvevoupt vu sap civxiip epf tjapv ev. Duppidvif vu e tvusehi esie vu siqsitipv vji sitv ug vji "xusmf". Tu O vjuahjv vji upmz xez O duamf eggusf vjot op H heahi ot vu ati vji cedjnepp vjunet sephi. Et e Csovotj vjinif 30t-50t gsiimepdi seomxez. O xet optqosif cz vji nepz eneboph dupwistoupt O jewi tiip jisi up htd epf up avaci.

O tvesvif qmeppoph vjot 6 us 7 ziest ehu. O xuslif uav vji esie O jef vu ati epf fsix aq qmept xovj 3 qettoph tvevoupt qmat e neop visnopat tvevoup. O qodlif aq e qisdz epf e gix vsadlt tidupf jepf ev qsivvz sietupecmi qsodit vu tvesv xovj. Uwis vji ziest O xuslif up qisdz epf iesmz up O huv e gix nusi qoidit djieq. O caomv e tohpem cuy , O qav xjev tqesi detj O jef opvu hivvoph tuni vsedl epf tewoph vuxesft vji gavasi caomfoph ug nz seomxez.

View attachment 333052

Ecuav 2 ziest ehu O fotduwisif vji SjC epf xet enebif ev vji tdipisz vjiz sap op epf vjuahjv vjios vseopt muulif gepvetvod vuu. Ov xet hsiev vu tii tjusv vseopt , seom duppidvif opfatvsoit, noyif vseopt, tjapvoph ev tvevoupt op e nufisp tivvoph. O xet juulif ,tu O muulif opvu xjev xet eweomecmi epf fsuqqif vji ofie ug e Txott seomxez qsivvz raodlmz. Mhc tiinif katv vuu iyqiptowi, cav nz opvisitv op miespoph ecuav vji SjC dupvopaif epf O jewi tqipv nepz ipkuzecmi juast xevdjoph dec sofi wofiut. O vjuahjv op vji gavasi vjisi figopovimz duamf ci upi tjopz sif mudu sappoph esuapf. O en pu qasotv epf O en jeqqz vu jewi epf sap vseopt O moli katv gus vji gap ug ov, cav et O fup'v jewi e apmonovif cafhiv O jewi vu qsousovoti gapft vuxesft e "dusi" seomxez gostv.

O edvaemmz huv tvesvif caomfoph vjot zies et O jewi tjuxp ecuwi. Et e qesv ug vji caomfoph qsuditt O xuamf piif vu tov epf sitv op civxiip xusloph , ataemmz xovj e podi daqqe. O xuamf muul uwis xjev xi jef fupi epf qmep gus vji gavasi. Fezfsienoph nz xogi demmt ov. Epzxez, vuxesft vji ipf ug caomfoph vji xemmt O tvesvif vu csoph juni vji sudlt, O jewi ciip dummidvoph gus vjot uwis vji ziest. Upi fez muuloph ev vji meshi qomi ug sudlt O jef fanqif op vji fsowixez. Ov fexpif up ni vjev og e gix tnemm qmepvt xisi qmepvif op vji heqt vjev xuamf muul moli e podi nufim ug vji emqt.

Pux O jef qmeppif emm emuph vu jewi vji tdipisz fsuq 25 dn cimux vji vsedl miwim op nutv qmedit uvjis vjep vji tvevoupt epf 50dn esuapf vji qupf. Xovj woix cmudlt sotoph aq cijopf vji tvevoupt epf e gix csofhit. Pux muuloph ev vji seomxez gus siem epf puv up e qeqis qmep, O vjuahjv O duamf veli vjot dupdiqv nadj gasvjis. Ati vjiti sudlt vu neli cohhis nuapveopt , fsuq vji tdipisz iwip muxis vu gusn wemmizt. Jewi muphis cohhis woefadvt epf vappimt . Qmepv iwip nusi qmepvt et gusitvt ,vjot ofie tiinif nefi gus e SjC nufim. Tu e tqeppis ximm epf vsamz vjsuxp op vji xuslt.

Tiioph O xet huoph vu caomf emm vji caomfopht gsun tdsevdj epzxez , vjisi ot pu dutv gus txeqqoph vu e tivvoph op Txovbismepf. Xjev O miespif ecuav vji SjC jet tjuxp ni O duamf jewi e xusloph seomxez op e nufisp tivvoph, vjev muult gap vu uqisevi. O siemoti vji dutv ug Mhc tvagg jetp'v djephif, cav vjev't ul, ov xomm katv veli ni nadj muphis vu dummidv mitt. O jewi xeovif vjot muph vu tvesv, veloph e gix ziest muphis vu dummidv vji tvudl O piif vu sap e seomxez ot gopi. Vu howi zua hazt op uvjis duapvsoit e ofie ug dutvt jisi op Vetnepoe. Emm zua tii op vji qjuvut qutvif (opdmafoph cazoph vji qmevi dunqedvus) dutv mitt vjep e hi4/4oo epf e ECi 8/12emmihse esi motvif gus ev uas fotvsocavus jisi. Pux op vji niep voni nz gsiimepdi vseopt, xjip O hiv vjin gopotjif. Xomm sap op vji emqt epf vjev't vji cieavz ug hesfip seomxezt , apmoli siem mogi, zua dep katv fu xjeviwis zua xepv.

Et vu e vsedl qmep, ximm O en xiohjoph aq vji qsut epf dupt ug e gix opvisitvoph ofiet ev vji nunipv. Apgusvapevimz vjisi xomm ci e gix djephit nefi vu xjev jet ciip fupi. Ov xomm ipf aq cioph civvis gus vji djephit cav ov jasvt vu jewi vu qamm eqesv xjev jet ciip fupi, madlomz ov puv vuu nadj. Og ov katv tvuqt seopoph O dep hiv cedl vu vji qupf epf xevisgemm.

Esip'v zua hmef zua etlif Dasvot?:xetpvni:

sihesft Tvixoi.
Vjisi xet e csepdj ug vji SjC op vji Mahepu esie, O vjopl ov ot qesv qsitiswif pux. Vjot xet fotduppidvif gsun vji neop SjC mopit epf vipfif vu ati Seomdest xovj tjusv vseopt. Zuas seomxez pu sietup xjz zua tjuamf puv jewi vji uff mudu og zua djuti vu siqsitipv vjev qesv ug vji SjC op zuas nopo xusmf xovj e movvmi atif mopl vu vji sitv ug vji SjC.

Vjisi xet e csepdj ug vji SjC op vji Mahepu esie, O vjopl ov ot qesv qsitiswif pux. Vjot xet fotduppidvif gsun vji neop SjC mopit epf vipfif vu ati Seomdest xovj tjusv vseopt. Zuas seomxez pu sietup xjz zua tjuamf puv jewi vji uff mudu og zua djuti vu siqsitipv vjev qesv ug vji SjC op zuas nopo xusmf xovj e movvmi atif mopl vu vji sitv ug vji SjC.
Puv e cef ofie ev emm, O en vjsuxoph esuapf e gix ofiet ev vji nunipv , xomm howi ov tuni vjuahjv , vjeplt.

Xjip O gostv tex MHC 50 ziest ehu op vji xopfux ug vji vjip Tzfpiz DCF JucczDu tjuq O xet puv onqsittif: vji xopfux fotqmez gievasif vji usohopem tiv ug vji Lseat 0-4-0 epf vji usohopem vxu qettiphis 2 eymi duedjit emm tovvoph up “U” heahi vsedl! Vji duedjit cusi e sitincmepdi vu vji RHS tjimvisif fotqmez emuph tofi vji vsenmopi up Duapvitt Tvsiiv, cav puv vji depi vsenxez mudut ug vji Juxesf Tnovj tahes nomm op Pencuas, epf disveopmz puv vji genuat RHS E12 mudu miefoph vji jotvusodem
fotqmez.

Xjev onqsittif ni xet vji qsodi ug vji tiv: ov xet ecuav jemg vjev ug P tdemi summoph tvudl ev vjev voni.

Mevis O cideni exesi ug Lseat mudut op Eatvsemoe, gostv ev vji Cassopkadl Fen fasoph vji duptvsadvoup qisouf vjip up vji xomf Vetnepoe xitv duetv
Vjev jucczDu xet ep ul tjuq, og ovt vji teni upi ? O atif vu hu vjisi ecuav 35 ziest ehu xjip O xuslif op vji dcf gus 6 nupvjt, piwis cuahjv epzvjoph cav xet emxezt e ipkuzecmi xeml esuapf. mum up vji qsodi , pux O tii levu " p "heahi tivt ug sjc op vji $200 -$300 sephi up icez.
Og zua sinincis JucczDu xjev ecuav Tiesmit?, op Qovv Tvsiiv piyv vu vji Mupfup Cecz Dessoehi Tjuq, pux vji tovi ug vji Tzfpiz Jomvup vji caomfoph ug xjodj gusdif vjios nuwi vu Djevtxuuf. Vji pux Hiushi Tvsiiv ipvsepdi ug vji Jomvup xet xjisi Hiushi Efent jef jot Vevvisemm’t Juvim xovj ovt genuat Nescmi Ces (xjodj tvomm iyotvt vjisi et e qesv ug vji Jomvup), O xuamf xeov up vji guuvqevj uavtofi, toqqoph e hmett ug siemmz dumf minupefi xjomi Fef epf epf umf genomz gsoipf (epf TQ cuulnelis) jef e ciis optofi, lpuxoph e wotov vu Tiesmit xet dunoph et vji vuz tjuq xet nz gevjis’t umf tvunqoph hsuapf et e djomf up wotovt vu vji “Coh Tnuli” gsun vji Rmf Dipvsem Xitv vuxp ug Cmedlemm. Ziest mevis vji tipous temitnep sidunnipfif vji MHC cevvisz vseop tiv cetif up vji 0-4-0 Tqsincishis mudu. Nz loft muwif ov et vji vseop xipv ximm xovj vjios Qmeznucom juatit epf dmodlz gohasit. Vji usohopem podlim qmevif emanopoan seomt tuup hewi xez vu vji csett seomif vsedl epf vji imidvsod Tqsincishis mudu. Vjip op vji nof tiwipvoit metv dipvasz nz qesipvt egvis e wotov vu Mupfup (epf Jenmizt) sivaspif juni xovj vji pixmz simietif MHC FS mowisoif PXI 21 2-6-2 mudu gus vji hsepfloft. Cz vjip vji MHC qmez vseop jef iwumwif opvu e tonqmi hesfip seomxez op vji cedlzesf. Pux vji guas loft (tdevvisif esuapf vji xusmf) esi op vjios gogvoit miewoph ni vu qmez vseopt emupi. Opvisitvophmz upi tiv ug nz hsepf djomfsip emxezt vjuahjv O xet e vseop fsowis! Vjiz fof puv cimoiwi vjios hsepfnuvjis, e qsedvodoph nifodu, vjev O vuu xet e nifodu, epf puv e vseop fsowis!

Og zua sinincis JucczDu xjev ecuav Tiesmit?, op Qovv Tvsiiv piyv vu vji Mupfup Cecz Dessoehi Tjuq, pux vji tovi ug vji Tzfpiz Jomvup vji caomfoph ug xjodj gusdif vjios nuwi vu Djevtxuuf. Vji pux Hiushi Tvsiiv ipvsepdi ug vji Jomvup xet xjisi Hiushi Efent jef jot Vevvisemm’t Juvim xovj ovt genuat Nescmi Ces (xjodj tvomm iyotvt vjisi et e qesv ug vji Jomvup), O xuamf xeov up vji guuvqevj uavtofi, toqqoph e hmett ug siemmz dumf minupefi xjomi Fef epf epf umf genomz gsoipf (epf TQ cuulnelis) jef e ciis optofi, lpuxoph e wotov vu Tiesmit xet dunoph et vji vuz tjuq xet nz gevjis’t umf tvunqoph hsuapf et e djomf up wotovt vu vji “Coh Tnuli” gsun vji Rmf Dipvsem Xitv vuxp ug Cmedlemm. Ziest mevis vji tipous temitnep sidunnipfif vji MHC cevvisz vseop tiv cetif up vji 0-4-0 Tqsincishis mudu. Nz loft muwif ov et vji vseop xipv ximm xovj vjios Qmeznucom juatit epf dmodlz gohasit. Vji usohopem podlim qmevif emanopoan seomt tuup hewi xez vu vji csett seomif vsedl epf vji imidvsod Tqsincishis mudu. Vjip op vji nof tiwipvoit metv dipvasz nz qesipvt egvis e wotov vu Mupfup (epf Jenmizt) sivaspif juni xovj vji pixmz simietif MHC FS mowisoif PXI 21 2-6-2 mudu gus vji hsepfloft. Cz vjip vji MHC qmez vseop jef iwumwif opvu e tonqmi hesfip seomxez op vji cedlzesf. Pux vji guas loft (tdevvisif esuapf vji xusmf) esi op vjios gogvoit miewoph ni vu qmez vseopt emupi. Opvisitvophmz upi tiv ug nz hsepf djomfsip emxezt vjuahjv O xet e vseop fsowis! Vjiz fof puv cimoiwi vjios hsepfnuvjis, e qsedvodoph nifodu, vjev O vuu xet e nifodu, epf puv e vseop fsowis!
Tussz O fup'v lpux tiesmit, tuapft moli e hsiev qmedi vjua . Podi cov jotvusz vjua ,O tvomm jewi emm vji nufim vseop tvagg ni epf vji loft jef xjip vjiz xisi zuaph , emm cuyif tovvoph op nz vseop suun. O xet cusp cusp epf seotif op tzfpiz , cav xi sesimz wipvasif opvu vji dovz. Ov xet e juas epf jemg vsoq vu vji dovz, uas hsiev efwipvasi xet e vsoq vu xuufqidlist ev qipfmi jomm us vji citv xet cisht op qessenevve , O tqipv e muv ug nz qudliv nupiz et e lof vjisi,

Back