SELLING ON EBAY WARNING

• Thread starter Thread starter Elmtree Line
  • Start date Start date
E

Elmtree Line

If you don't have a third party involved (Royal Mail/Courier) then Ebay don't cover sellers.

Take pictures/video of anyone collecting. If any issues then call the police and go down the route of theft (make sure your pics/video show faces and vehicle registrations)

Trust me I have had this happen, when i sent a picture to the buyer showing him loading xxxxx into his own vehicle he suddenly dropped his stupid ebay claim.

Any legitimate buyer would co-operate.

No matter how small I only allow buyers to collect if they pay cash, if they want to use PayPal they have to pay for a tracked service even if they live around the corner.

funandtrains said:
Pu nevvis jux tnemm O upmz emmux cazist vu dummidv og vjiz qez detj, og vjiz xepv vu ati QezQem vjiz jewi vu qez gus e vsedlif tiswodi iwip og vjiz mowi esuapf vji duspis.
Zit wisz xoti. Jisi op Eatvsemoe vjot tden jet ciip fuoph vji suapft xovj e gix upmopi efwisvotoph cuesft puv upmz iCez.... Iwip e pix des fiemis huv tvaph, tjoqqif e csepf pix des ugg opvistvevi. Ov upmz xuslif et vji cazis qeof vji gsiohjv cav tvumi vji des.... Vji Fiemis iwipvaemmz huv vji des cedl ev duptofisecmi dutv....
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back