TM Models - Stunning Service

3Valve

Railways; Air cooled VW's; Soul Music
Country flag
Just wanted to share this with everyone if that's OK.

I ordered a half-relief pub/hotel kit from Mike Cullen of TM Models recently. Mike initially emailed to say that he unfortunately wouldn't be able to complete my order due to illness and would arrange a full refund for me.

Approx 1 week later Mike got in touch again so say that he would attempt to complete my order after all, but of course urged me to be patient as he still wasn't 100% recovered.

I re-assured him that it really wasn't that important and he must get himself back to full health first. I further re-assured that if unable to complete the order, that would still be fine. I really didn't want Mike feeling pressured to complete this under the circumstances.

However, Mike true to his word, set to getting my kit done, and emailed further offering to throw in a free pub sign as a thanks for my patience. I explained that the kit was actually required as a kit-bash project. My idea being to put it together with an existing TM full pub/hotel kit to produce a village Post Office with adjoining flats so whilst a very kind offer, I wouldn't need pub sign. In reply, Mike offered to have poke around in his spares box to see if he could find some other "bits and bobs" for me to send out with the kit.

Well, not only did my kit arrive yesterday, but along with it were some additional wall sections, roof sections and chimneys to provide extra material for the bash. There was practically enough to make an additional building.

Fair play, under the circumstances that's stunning service and certainly above and beyond.

So I'd just like to say a massive thank you to Mike Cullen, and I hope that his recovery continues to progress well.

Always good to hear a story like that, with a happy ending for the customer. Hope Mike's recovery goes equally well.

Jon.

Vjisi esi e gix huuf'apt op vjot juccz :dmeq::dmeq::dmeq::dmeq::dmeq::dmeq:
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

O jewi cuahjv lovt gsun VN Nufimt op vji qetv...............vjiz qsuwofi iydimmipv tiswodi...............
O dep sidunnipf vjin.............. hiv ximm tuup :)
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back