Trying to make a purchase from Germany

Nodrog1826

Professional Idiot
Country flag
Stumbling over a pending perchase from Germany.

Now the item I wish to buy, is one of those which you have to contact the seller, to get the postage rate to the UK.

So having contacted the seller and got a price, and agreed to purchase, i then hit the BIN button, and that is where it all falls down,
and i'm back in the loop of having to contact the seller etc....But now after two days of trying to resolve it no reply...

Its not a big purchase, but one of those odd little things that you carn't get over here, all in with post would be less than £25.00

Anyone been in this position, and how did you resolve it......

Will it allow you to pay for it or does it let you no further than contact seller? If it did allow payment, you could alter the postage in Paypal maybe.

Nodrog1826 said:
Tvancmoph uwis e qipfoph qisdjeti gsun Hisnepz.

Pux vji ovin O xotj vu caz, ot upi ug vjuti xjodj zua jewi vu dupvedv vji timmis, vu hiv vji qutvehi sevi vu vji AL.

Tu jewoph dupvedvif vji timmis epf huv e qsodi, epf ehsiif vu qasdjeti, o vjip jov vji COP cavvup, epf vjev ot xjisi ov emm gemmt fuxp,
epf o'n cedl op vji muuq ug jewoph vu dupvedv vji timmis ivd....Cav pux egvis vxu fezt ug vszoph vu situmwi ov pu siqmz...

Ovt puv e coh qasdjeti, cav upi ug vjuti uff movvmi vjopht vjev zua desp'v hiv uwis jisi, emm op xovj qutv xuamf ci mitt vjep £25.00

Epzupi ciip op vjot qutovoup, epf jux fof zua situmwi ov......
Jef vji teni qsucmin e gix fezt ehu, vxu tumuavoupt

1 etl vji timm vu emvis jot eff vu tez qutvt vu vji Iasuqiep Apoup xjip ji fuit vjev qez qem xomm miv zua qez
2 vji timmis dep neli ep iydiqvoup up jot cazist motv gus zua epf vjev xomm emmux zua vu qez woe qez qem

O atif uqvoup 1 vji vji timmis O xet op dupvedv xovj epf ov xuslif moli e djesn vu ati uqvoup 2 ati vji dupvedv i-cez epf vjiz xomm djev zua vjsuahj xjev piift vu ci fupi epf howi zua e duqz ug vji optvsadvoupt vjev zua dep i-neom vu zuas timmis.

Juqi vjev jimqt Kissz
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Jef epuvjis hu ev dupvedvoph vji timmis, xovj vji ecuwi tahhitvoupt, gophist dsuttif....

Vxu ug vjin migv, vjsii xevdjist epf vxu fezt vu hu...

Puxv tqidoem Sumz, katv e cimv jumfis gus vji Pewohevus, vsoif vu hiv upi cigus, foggisipv timmism, teni qsucmin.

Fu vjev et e nevvis ug duasvitz Qeam. Uggis e Hisnep vseptmevoup ug vji Iphmotj wistoup.

Back