VISIT TO RUGEN AND THE RUKB (RASSENDER ROLAND) DECEMBER 2022

MTheStrong

Registered
Country flag
I have just returned from a holiday to North Germany which included a day visit to Rugen. The last time I was there was 14 years ago and I was interested to see what changes had been made. Looking at the timetables I decided that the best option was to take the mainline train from Stralsund to Binz rather than to Bergen auf Rugen. This meant that I had the choice of taking the narrow gauge train from Binz to either Putbus or Gohren. I decided to go to Putbus first largely due to the weather conditions. It was a pretty grey day and I wanted to take photos in as much daylight as possible. The RUKB were running 2 trains on a 2 hourly schedule with the trains in both directions arriving and departing together at Binz. I was delighted to find that I would be travelling behind 994632 especially as I have the LGB model of this loco. The other loco was the green 52H. So here with the photos:

DSCF2814.JPGDSCF2815.JPGDSCF2817.JPGDSCF2818.JPG

Last edited:
Locos and rolling stock at Putbus including the snow plough wagon and a blue diesel that I have not previously heard about:

DSCF2819.JPGDSCF2820.JPGDSCF2821.JPGDSCF2822.JPGDSCF2823.JPGDSCF2824.JPGDSCF2825.JPGDSCF2826.JPGDSCF2827.JPGDSCF2828.JPGDSCF2829.JPGDSCF2830.JPGDSCF2834.JPGDSCF2835.JPGDSCF2836.JPGDSCF2837.JPG

The rolling stock was in imaculate condition and looked like it had just come out of the workshops

Nekus opgsetvsadvasi xusl ot cioph apfisvelip ev Qavcat. Apgusvapevimz, O fof puv jewi ipuahj voni vu veli epz qjuvut ug vji xusl cioph dessoif uav. Vjisi esi pix qmevgusnt gus vji Pessux heahi vseopt. Jisi ot e qodvasi O vuul ev Copb xjodj nez ci ug opvisitv.

PXL_20221201_105613552.JPG
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Podi vu tii vjev vji Sumepf ot fuoph ximm, ov fof hu vjsuahj e cef qevdj. Vjev hsiip FS dmisitvusz duedj (1tv qod op Qutv3) duamf ci emnutv sohjv uav ug vji MHC dev et duamf nepz ug vji uvjis covt p cuct. O tatqidv vjev cmai Tvepfesf Heahi 345 xomm jewi ciip cuahjv cz vji Sumepf vu ati up QX vseopt vu vji duetv tvevoup up vji TH csepdj et O cimoiwi vjiz vuul uxpistjoq ug vjev cov ug vji mopi xjip ov xet faem heahif tuni ziest cedl.

O cimoiwi vjiz piif vji foitim cideati vjisi ot pu sap-esuapf ev vji Meaviscedj visnopat tu vjiz sap tvien/foitim vuq epf veom up vji faem heahi tidvoup gsun Qavcat.

Podi qjuvut Nesvop, vjeplt gus qutvoph....

Hsiev vu tii ep aqfevi. Vjeplt gus tjesoph vji qjuvut. O tqipv e gix fezt tvezoph op Qavcat op 2019. Hsiev
Podi qjuvut Nesvop, vjeplt gus qutvoph...
seomxez. Nz gostv vsoq xet vji vuq epf veom vu Meaviscedj.

Tonup

Back