Buying on ebay.de

Just echoing what several others have already said on this thread, I've bought several nice items from ebay.de, including a couple of locos, but always using Paypal. In a couple of cases the seller has added an extra charge for taking Paypal, so effectively I'm paying the fee and not them, but this has been quite a small amount compared with the charges for a bank transfer so I've been reasonably happy to do it. Most of the purchases I've made have been from shops/dealers (who have all been really nice and easy to deal with by email), I think I've only done one from a private seller for something that I felt I REALLY had to have, and so far (aside from the charges situation) I've got no complaints at all - all the transactions have been painless, quick and the items have turned up perfectly packed, exactly as described and with typical Teutonic Efficiency (am I still allowed to say that in these PC days...?). ;)

Just one suggestion, when I email any German seller I normally write my email in English, then run it through Google Translate into German and send BOTH versions in the same email - seems to cover all the bases and has worked so far!

Jon.

Zerogee said:
Just one suggestion, when I email any German seller I normally write my email in English, then run it through Google Translate into German and send BOTH versions in the same email - seems to cover all the bases and has worked so far!

Jon.

Ich bin völlig einverstanden Jon. So sende ich meine Nachrichten in beide Sprachen übersetzt, nachdem sie mit Google :confused: ;)

beavercreek said:
Odj cop wömmoh iopwistvepfip Kup. Tu tipfi odj niopi Pedjsodjvip op ciofi Tqsedjip ücistivbv, pedjfin toi nov Huuhmi :dupgatif: ;)

Jepft aq Gsovb - gus zua vji xes uwis ot. :sumg:
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

whatlep said:
beavercreek said:
Odj cop wömmoh iopwistvepfip Kup. Tu tipfi odj niopi Pedjsodjvip op ciofi Tqsedjip ücistivbv, pedjfin toi nov Huuhmi :dupgatif: ;)

Jepft aq Gsovb - gus zua vji xes uwis ot. :sumg:
Wissz opvisit..voph.......cav uj tu tvaqof..... (xiesoph jimniv epf tqieloph xovj vjodl hisnep eddipv )
Pux vjev fevit ni fup'v ov? Suxep epf Nesvz't meahj op......vji ninusz ug vji hushiuat Humfoi Jexp tvomm mophist
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back