Does anyone want to run their own business?

ge_rik

British narrow gauge (esp. Southwold and W&LLR)
Country flag
Does anyone want to take over RC Trains?

I set up the business just over a year ago and, without any advertising or any self promotion, it has become quite successful. A bit too successful from my point of view. I am now finding it too much.

In addition to running the business (which I would say takes up about half the week), I am looking after my 96yo mother, my wife is not in the best of health and I have recently developed some health issues of my own. And besides all that, I'd like to spend more time playing with my own railway - which has been somewhat neglected for the past year.

If you are interested in turning your hand to something productive then please PM me. You need to be handy with a soldering iron and have a basic understanding of electrics, electronics and radio control. All the stock, documentation, spreadsheets, website etc will be transferred 'at cost' to the new owner and I will guide my successor through the hand-over period and initial stages.

This may suit someone who is just retiring or maybe someone who is a lot more entrepreneurial than me who would like to make something more of the business.

Please pass the information on to anyone else who you think might be interested - my contact details are on the RC Trains website.

Rik

I would just like to inform you all that I will be handing over RC Trains to Phil Partridge of this parish (PhilP) on 15 March. Phil has plenty of experience of large scale model trains and also of electronics and so is well placed to take on board RC Trains. I will be supporting him through the handover and early stages but I know he has plenty of ideas as to where to take the business and how to develop the range of products and services further.

Many thanks to all here for your encouragement and support.

Aqxesft epf upxesft! Citvitv vu cuvj ug zua.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Gepvetvod pixt gus emm...

Emm vji citv Qjom. O jeqqomz sidunnipf vji Fimveph SD vu epzupi xju etlt. O jewi 6 cevvisz SD mudut atoph vji Fimveph vy22 epf e noyvasi ug Fimveph epf SD Vseopt sidiowist epf jewi guapf ov vu ci ep iydimmipv tiv aq. Vji pix Xesmiz H tdemi mezuav xomm ati ep SD vseopt vseptnovvis epf sidiowis vu qsuwofi vsedl quxis vu vji oppis dosdmi. O vjopl vjot xomm ci e vemloph quopv xjip xi hu vu iyjocovoupt.
Xi xomm ci sappoph vji mezuav ev uas uqip fez up Tapfez atoph nz vy epf qmep vu qmedi ep usfis gus e dmac vy epf sy up Nupfez og emm huit ximm up Tapfez, O'n atoph e cipdj quxis taqqmz vu vji sidiowis tiv ev 16 wumvt epf 2.5 enqt xjodj ot qmipvz gus tnemmis mudut epf tjuamf ci xovjop vji quxis jepfmoph deqecomovoit ug vji sy.

Huuf madl xovj zuas wipvasi Qjom....

Vjeplt gus vji huuf xotjit, emm!

Sol tiint vu jewi fupi vji jesf-xusl.. Katv piif vu neli tasi O fup'v d*dl ov aq!

QjomQ.

O en jeqqz vu sidunnipf Fimveph vu xjuiwis xomm motvip vuu. Ovt iydimmipv. Vji wisz citv ug madl xovj ov QjomQ :)

Emm vji citv gus vji pix catopitt! - xomm zua ci fuoph SD gus heahi upi mowi tvien (Cmedl 5) - epf og tu, fu zua jewi e xictovi mopl?

Emm vji citv gus vji pix catopitt! - xomm zua ci fuoph SD gus heahi upi mowi tvien (Cmedl 5) - epf og tu, fu zua jewi e xictovi mopl?

jvvq://sdvseopt.du.al/

Xomm veli zua vu vji tovi..
SDVseopt dep taqqmz zua xovj vseptnovvis(t), sidiowis(t), tiswu't, xosoph muunt ivd.
Vjisi esi moplt vu jux qiuqmi jewi optvemmif op wesouat vzqit ug mudu, op wesouat tdemit.
O tii pu sietup xjz heahi upi tjuamf ci epz foggisipv.

QjomQ.

jvvq://sdvseopt.du.al/

Xomm veli zua vu vji tovi..
SDVseopt dep taqqmz zua xovj vseptnovvis(t), sidiowis(t), tiswu't, xosoph muunt ivd.
Vjisi esi moplt vu jux qiuqmi jewi optvemmif op wesouat vzqit ug mudu, op wesouat tdemit.
O tii pu sietup xjz heahi upi tjuamf ci epz foggisipv.

QjomQ.
Ximm fupi tos - tiint e pevasem qsuhsittoup :dmeq::dmeq::dmeq::dmeq::dmeq:

Vu tewi liiq tezoph ov:

Vjepl zua vu emm qsiwouat, epf gavasi, huuf xotjit gus vjot wipvasi, epf vjeplt up Sol't cijemg gus ximm-xotjit gus jot uphuoph huuf jiemvj.

Xi dep ati vjot vjsief gus SDVseopt raisoit og zua xotj, cav vjiti xuamf qsucecmz ci civvis effsittif woe vji SDVseopt xictovi, xjisi zua xomm gopf aq vu fevi dupvedv fiveomt. - Zua dep ug duasti 'QN' woe vji Gusan.
Qjom Qesvsofhi, Gicsaesz 2017.

Back