Does anyone want to run their own business?

Do you only sell RC components or fit them inside locos too?

I feel there is a gap in market for moderately priced RC battery locos. Roundhouse ones are too expensive. LGB converted RC locos might fill that gap.

Where in the country your shop is located?

Do you only sell RC components or fit them inside locos too?

I feel there is a gap in market for moderately priced RC battery locos. Roundhouse ones are too expensive. LGB converted RC locos might fill that gap.

Where in the country your shop is located?

Hello 'Mobi',

Physically, I am in the middle of the country. - Tamworth, bottom end of Staffordshire.
Not a 'shop', as such, as the business runs from home..

Yes, I do conversions.
See Garden Railways Limited for Regner RSSB diesels fitted with RC Trains radio control. - They are also fitting to the Piko BR80, I believe.

I am not listing the service on the website, as I do not want to be overwhelmed with loco's for conversion!

For live steam R/C installations, I will give advice, and can put you in contact with people more knowledgeable than I on this type of motive power.

Every loco is different, so it can be difficult to give a generic price for the conversion. - It also depends what the customer wants, of course.

If you want any more information, then either start a 'conversation' here, or contact me via the RC Trains website.

http://rctrains.co.uk/

Thank you for your interest.
Phil Partridge.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back