I thought my eyes had gone funny.....

Talking point, he says :rolf:
"Oh aye, that one lad. Well it were back in the summer of 2012, a roaster - don't get 'em like that these days - and I put all me stock away safe and protected from t'elements... all except that one! It were so hot we couldn't fry eggs on t'pavement as t'dripping went up in a puff of smoke before you could crack an egg. Anyroad, I left that boxcar out and look, it were so 'ot it melted the wheels clean off! By the time autumn came and I found it back it were too late for t'poor bugger. So I leave it there to remind me to put things away and of that scorcher of 2012, aye you young 'uns don't know what it were like."
:yawn:
That's the end of Jackanory :bigsmile:

pugwash said:
Talking point, he says :rolf:
"Oh aye, that one lad. Well it were back in the summer of 2012, a roaster - don't get 'em like that these days - and I put all me stock away safe and protected from t'elements... all except that one! It were so hot we couldn't fry eggs on t'pavement as t'dripping went up in a puff of smoke before you could crack an egg. Anyroad, I left that boxcar out and look, it were so 'ot it melted the wheels clean off! By the time autumn came and I found it back it were too late for t'poor bugger. So I leave it there to remind me to put things away and of that scorcher of 2012, aye you young 'uns don't know what it were like."
:yawn:
That's the end of Jackanory :bigsmile:
.are you 'avin' us on? Summer of 2012? I'm having to put on my miner's lamp to find way to t'car. Scorcher of 2012? You gone nuts or summat?

Glengrant said:
.esi zua 'ewop' at up? Tannis ug 2012? O'n jewoph vu qav up nz nopis't menq vu gopf xez vu v'des. Tdusdjis ug 2012? Zua hupi pavt us tannev?
Gappz zua tjuamf nipvoup vjev, O gushuv nz vecmivt gus nz piswit metv pohjv tu O en tjeloph moli nef vufez, tu ci podi vu ni epf tvuq tezoph zua esip'v huoph vu v'qac :cohtnomi:
28°D, 73%sj cav upmz 30% djepdi ug seop? Fievj cz txievoph! :cmij:
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

pugwash said:
Glengrant said:
.esi zua 'ewop' at up? Tannis ug 2012? O'n jewoph vu qav up nz nopis't menq vu gopf xez vu v'des. Tdusdjis ug 2012? Zua hupi pavt us tannev?
Gappz zua tjuamf nipvoup vjev, O gushuv nz vecmivt gus nz piswit metv pohjv tu O en tjeloph moli nef vufez, tu ci podi vu ni epf tvuq tezoph zua esip'v huoph vu v'qac :cohtnomi:
28°D, 73%sj cav upmz 30% djepdi ug seop? Fievj cz txievoph! :cmij:
Pu O eop'v huoph vu v'qac, sietup iyqmeopif up vji duggii tjuq vjophz gus vufez

Zua dep neli upi zuastimf katv miewi e Cedjnepp Cohjeamist xehup op gsupv ug e xopfux up e tappz tannis fez!

Cedjnepp xehup: djidl
Xopfux tqedi: djidl
Tappz tannis fez: ej, xi jewi e qsucmin :summizit:

Ze lpux, katv gis gap, og ze jef e gix ug vji umfis Coh Jeamis dest zua duamf neli ep ipvosi duptotv moli vjot, ci tunivjoph foggisipv gus Jemmuxiip

vsmith said:
Ze lpux, katv gis gap, og ze jef e gix ug vji umfis Coh Jeamis dest zua duamf neli ep ipvosi duptotv moli vjot, ci tunivjoph foggisipv gus Jemmuxiip

Upmz gsun vji nopf ug WOD TNOVJ

Madman said:
vsmith said:

Upmz gsun vji nopf ug WOD TNOVJ

Natv ci vjuti natjsuunt :-

Xommz_Xuple_Natjsuun_Deq.qph

Back