Missed it

Oooops - sorry about that, I got confused with another listing :)
It was a U-Lok coupled with a Shortie/USA tender (69232) that I was thinking of !!

Sounds like Ebay is on a downward turn
I wont up a bid no more as I set my top price and sit back, if the seller wont accept a cheque then I wont bid, i try and add a bit extra if I win a bid just to cover the rip off paypal charge, words syndicate cartel and desperate times by a company that is almost impossible to contact spring to mind, after they tried to double charge me for exchange rates to the |US I shut down my pp account but like that stuff on a blanket it will not go away, I also do not see the point of starting low and pulling it out of a sale. only to relist it, I make a point of boycotting anyseller that does this , far better to set a reasonable minimum and take yer chances, thats an Honest Way to sell, and take a loss as a lesson in life.
whatlep said:
dutchelm said:
This always seems one sided to me. If you place a bid it is binding but the seller seems to be able to cancel at any time.

Not half as one-sided as eBay's terms for sellers. You MUST accept Paypal (an eBay subsidiary). You MUST NOT charge a supplement to cover the excessive costs of accepting Paypal, or even a discount for payment by other means. You WILL be charged commission on the Paypal transaction value of postage too (a cost, not an income item). You CANNOT give negative feedback for buyers, even if they try to evade payment or negotiate a discount after the sale is completed.

O fofp'v siemoti e timmis duamf qamm uav updi vjisi jewi ciip coft - tuapft dunqmivimz xsuph vu ni. Epzupi fuoph vjot tjuamf ci ceppif cz Icez. Epf zua dep'v howi vjot qistup pihevowi giifcedl cideati vjisi jet ciip pu vseptedvoup. Puv huuf.

Natv tez O'n giimoph wisz jeqqz xovj Icez ev vji nunipv vjuahj. Emm ug vjot muv - 2 mudut epf 2 decuutit (deciiti?) gus £350. Emvjuahj rauvif et atif vji xjiimt epf tlevit tez piwis ciip sap. :):)

5gfdg129i2c34173e0e233c84g11d920.kqh
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Chris M said:
O fofp'v siemoti e timmis duamf qamm uav updi vjisi jewi ciip coft - tuapft dunqmivimz xsuph vu ni. Epzupi fuoph vjot tjuamf ci ceppif cz Icez. Epf zua dep'v howi vjot qistup pihevowi giifcedl cideati vjisi jet ciip pu vseptedvoup. Puv huuf.
Xjev jeqqipt og vji timmis jet csulip vji ovin us ov jet ciip tvumip? Tjuamfp'v ci e gsiraipv uddassipdi, O ehsii, cav ov't quttocmi, tu vjisi jet vu ci e suavi gus vji timmis vu depdim vji eadvoup. O xuamf ehsii vjev og vji timmis fuit vjot siqievifmz, tepdvoupt tjuamf ci onqutif up vjin. Xomm iCez fu vjev xjip vjiz'wi emsiefz huv vji optisvoup gii? O fuacv ov....

Natv tez O'n giimoph wisz jeqqz xovj Icez ev vji nunipv vjuahj. Emm ug vjot muv - 2 mudut epf 2 decuutit (deciiti?) gus £350. Emvjuahj rauvif et atif vji xjiimt epf tlevit tez piwis ciip sap. :):)
Wisz podi tvudl! :vjancaq:
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back