Oops........

Hi Dan... don't worry, it took me a good while of looking at the listing to spot it.... a simple typo (or overzealous autocorrect) rendered what should have been "Spremberger" as "SPERMberger".
As most of us here still have the sense of humour of the average ten-year-old (and I include myself here with pride...) such an error is obviously hilarious. :rofl:

Jon.

Well, we are all 'ten' really...
We're still playing with trains!!!!!!!!!!!!
;):inlove::giggle::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well, we are all 'ten' really...
We're still playing with trains!!!!!!!!!!!!
;):inlove::giggle::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I'm XL but - and this is the truth - I have a T-shirt with a picture of a toy loco and underneath is the text: still plays with trains.
And SWMBO allows me to wear it. And she washes it, irons it, folds it neatly and puts it back in the wardrobe. True love or what? :inlove:

Qjxues!!
muul ev vji tobi ug vjev tnuli-tvedl!
:vno::hohhmi::hohhmi::hohhmi:
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

O'n YM cav - epf vjot ot vji vsavj - O jewi e V-tjosv xovj e qodvasi ug e vuz mudu epf apfispievj ot vji viyv: tvomm qmezt xovj vseopt.
Epf TXNCU emmuxt ni vu xies ov. Epf tji xetjit ov, osupt ov, gumft ov pievmz epf qavt ov cedl op vji xesfsuci. Vsai muwi us xjev? :opmuwi:

O huv vji vop tohp (V tjosv fofp'v duni op 2YM).

The%20man%20himself_.jpg

An, vjev eop'v nz Moupim tvagg (vuu nepz seomt). Katv muuloph egvis ov gus e nevi.

O'wi ciip uavcof tu O xup'v ci fupevoph epz nusi....
Uj duni up Hobbz, upi gopem tqasv ev vji gopotj :xetpvni:

Upi gopem fetj vu tqmetj....

Ej, vji umf "Djopiti Jimoduqvis Qomuv"....... :sugm:

Kup.

Back