Planning US Colorado NG trip advise please

Thank you for your tips and information to all. Topic is now bookmarked and will be invaluable in my planning. A folder is now growing in the "favourites" with all the places to go, places to stay, how to get there and how much will it cost. Hoping to go 2015 but may have to wait till 2016. Max

I really liked the California Railroad Museum Sacramento. They have a good railway bookshop. I was recently at the Sugarpine Railroad near Yosemite, about 4 hours drive from SF. So a mere hop by American standards.

British Airways flies directly from London Heathrow to Denver. A good option, as changing planes in America is stressful and unpleasant.

On may way from Denver to Durango, I stopped at the St.Elmo ghost town. No railway sights, but it's the wild west as you imagine it!

There are lots of good tips abut the Cumbres & Toltec and Durango & Silverton railraods in this topic
https://www.gscalecentral.net/g-scale-travel/cumbres-toltec-or-durango-silverton/

My pictures from that trip (you can see them without logging in to facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151068819299044.457562.506409043&type=1&l=86b445f940

mrcheddar said:
Csovotj Eosxezt gmoit fosidvmz gsun Mupfup Jievjsux vu Fipwis. E huuf uqvoup, et djephoph qmepit op Enisode ot tvsittgam epf apqmietepv.

Apfistvevinipv ug vji zies !

Jewi ewuofif fuoph vjev xjipiwis quttocmi topdi 1993 gummuxoph e nekus gesdi ev Tep Gsepdotdu xjomtv ip-suavi vu Pix Biemepf. O vjopl xi nefi vji upxesf gmohjv (vu Jupumama) xovj ecuav 10 nopavit vu tqesi, epf vjev xet qsi 9/11.

O'wi sitvsodvif nztimg vu qmedit xovj fosidv gmohjvt iwis topdi vjip, gus upxesf des josi us tvezt op vjev esie. Vjisi xisi e wetv pancis ug qiuqmi xju nottif upxesf gmohjvt ev Qjomefimqjoe up nz metv wotov vu vji AT (Tiqv 2014) cideati Onnohsevoup fidofif vu veli 2.5 juast vu qsuditt qettiphist, sevjis vjep vji ataem (gus QJM) 40-45 nopt.......!
Jewoph 2 cuuvjt gus pup AT Dovobipt fofp'v iyedvmz jimq nevvist!
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back