RCS replacement

I had a Deltang kit, which worked but had limited range. Tony suggested it was because it was small and my hand obstructed the signal.
Last I checked (2023) Micron's website said they were producing a compatible TX?
The handset shown, is based on the Micron-developed transmitter module.

As of today (20th July, 2024) I have approximately half a dozen of the Deltang Tx2 transmitter modules, for 'warranty' replacement on the older Transmitters. - The new module would work, but would require extensive re-working of the internal wiring, so is not economical.

Whilst Deltang is ok for range it is nothing like so extensive as Fisworks. Even Crest is somewhat limited in comparison, I have some of all 3 systems.
The new transmitter module is approximately 5-6 times more powerful than the Deltang module.

PhilP

With the closing of RCS what can I replace my RCS transmitter with without replacing the loco electronics?
You can use the Micron products as RCS was based on the Deltang and Micron DSM2 products. If you can wait a little longer, Wilson Locomotives, also in Australia, have taken over Tony from RCS's RC designs and will be releasing a transmitter and receiver setup soon. See 3 Channel Radio Control Kit for further details.

O'n qsivvz disveop vjiz xisi Fimveph cetif, tu iovjis QjomQ us Gutxuslt duamf taqqmz tunivjoph vjev xomm xusl. Vji qsucmin cioph vji qutvehi edsutt vji qupf. O'n puv tasi xjivjis epzcufz op vji ATE us Ub/Pix Biemepf esi uggisoph qutv-Fimveph vzqi dupvsummist
Djsot Fsuxmiz op PB ot fuoph siqmedinipv qesvt epf optvemmevoupt ivd.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back