Revisions to a Battery Powered Funkey, my next job

Having done the Marmite thing and varying other forms of Mite type foodstuffs, time to get back in Track as it were.

Having fouled up on the White Flash down the side I had to respray the Centre Section to make it match that on the Cab Side, the last pic showed the way that I had Masked up the varying sections for spraying and that had to be all done again for the Centre Section. Never mind all done now, though inevitably there will be odd bits of spray blow through and my method to deal with this is to spray some of the source Spray Colour into a Rattle Can Lid then apply in the offending area's with a brush. Make sure that you have the correct cleaning materials at hand when you do this as the paint can dry quite quickly on the brush.

All dressed up and nowhere to go now, there are a few flashes of Blue still present around the windows and this will be attended to with some weathering that will reflect the dirt at the edges of Windows too. Also the repairs to damage in the Windscreen Wioers needs a flick with some Black Paint. Note that I have not done the stripe on the cab doors, just too difficult and I rather like the division that the lack of stripe on the doors makes.

I also need to do the lettering and this will probably be attended to today on the Computer. To this end I have been researching in the book below to see if I could find anything even near suitable. No hope so it will be all a big free lance fudge.

Very different look to it now and soon a line up with my other Harz inspired Diesels will need to be done for posterity.image.jpegimage.jpeg
For those that have never seen it this is a book well worth looking for if you are into East German Narrow Gauge. Gives all sorts of info including drawings of Bridges, Track Plans, Operating notes lus many drawings of stock as well.
image.jpeg

Managed to get the lettering done today after a nice long walk to the Beach it appeare appropriate to do some indoor stuff to warm up a little. Few mire pics and a Vid of testing. The side that is visible appears to have lost a Drivers Door Window at the front, this is the ine that I replaced dratt. Will be in the Workbench in the loco somewhere. Yes it was had not even put it in after trimming to size! Also the white stripe in this area is in the process of takling some overflow of Red Paint. Pics showing my collection of Kamel inspired Diesels L-R Piko Kamel, LGB/Maerkling 15051230, Playmobil Battery Diesel and the Funkey. Yes I still call it the Funkey, interesting to see how small it is compared to a Kamel. This reflects the fact that it is a 2ft Prototype. Sorry about the contrast on the pics the only place that I can line up 4 Locomotives outside.image.jpegimage.jpeg

O fidofif O jef jef ipuahj ug vji Gapliz epf vji tommz SD atif vu fsowi ov (pu dsovodotn ug vji caomfis ov xet taqiscmz fupi epf sep wisz ximm), tu uav xovj emm vji haccopt vjev nefi ov hu. S6N epf Qmepiv uav/puv vu ci atif epz nusi, fuacmi dosdaov cuesf Sy/fsowi dupwisvis?, Emdu Tuapf Apov Nodsu Dupvsummis uav, nutv ug vji xosoph epf uvjis tapfsz covt p cuct iwip txovdjit uav, nehpivod dupvsummif apduaqmoph tztvin uav. Tadj e simoig, Gutxuslt siqmedinipvt usfisif zitvisfez tu ov dep ci nefi opvu e siemmz atigam iphopi (gus ni epf nz wotovust) vjev O lpux ot op vjisi.

Xjev jet tvezif op ot duppidvoupt vu nuvus cmudl xosoph, tqielis, cevvisoit epf quttocmz cuesf xovj sitotvepdit vu ci atif up mohjvoph dosdaov.

Metv evvinqvif ati xet up e wotov vu casey jones snr casey jones snr DGS e zies us 3 cedl xjisi ov xuamf puv xusl. Molimz e muuti xosi guapf xjomtv qammoph ov vu covt! Tvomm O fu jevi fuacmi tvodl SD tztvint tu ov jet ciip up vji cuult vu fu gus tuni voni.

Vji cuy ev vji gsupv ug vji djettot dupveopif emm vji haccopt epf dunqmiy xosoph.
image.jpg
Cimux dep ci tiip emm vji sinuwif covt. Vji txovdj epf djeshi tudliv xomm ci siwotif vu siqmodevi e Gutxuslt xosoph muun (nz tvepfesf).image.jpg
Nusi vu eff xjip Gutxuslt covt essowi, vjisi xomm ci e muv ug tqesi suun op vji cufz!
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

O jewi upi ug Zevvup't WuGg't. Qmz/NFG duptvsadvoup. 3F qsopvif hiescuyit epf csett hiest. Piif vu hiv suapf vu gopotjoph ov. O jewi govvif Gutxuslt VY/SY, Tac D dimmt (vuvem xiohjv 2.5lh, 4 nuvust), Tiavji tnuli apov epf NMT tuapf (foitim jet e podi vascu uqvoup), daci tqielis. Txovdjhies apfis vji mudu. Hupi gus vji duspis up mohjvoph, fosidvoupem sif/xjovi - 6 mif't iedj ipf. Cov ug gap, qav op e fannz "qsoni nuwis" - e 1:50 Dusho vsadl muef. Ney
20210714_195835.jpg

20220629_175517.jpg

20210714_195913.jpg

3F qsopvif hiescuy tjimm

20210625_190746.jpg
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Attachments

• 20211020_230954.jpg
    20211020_230954.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 0
Back