SSP Is Closing

Today, Matthew, I will be main fixing my reverse-operating throttle servo on the Accucraft Beyer-Garratt #130 - 'Donald Pearse CME'.

The original servo having given up the ghost sometime after the loco came back from dear old pal Dave Mees of Abbeybach Engineeing Services, situated on a hillside near Llanrwst GC, he promptly sent me a new one which was of the wing flap variety - the arm rotates in the wrong sense.

After a call last weekend, he mole me a servo reverser set, which arrove yesterday, having been posted through the letter box of a puzzled neighbour three hice down the street. Removing the dummy water tank at the front, cunningly secured by six fine screws instead of the usual not-quite fitting hex-head bolts [a very worth-while Mees mod, he admitted with fetching modesty], revealed a veritable rat's nest of multi-coloured wiring, batteries, receiver and the hefty all-metal-geared Futaba servo that worked the front valve gear event. It was simply a matter of inserting the servo reverser mini section into the appropriate part of the loom, and checking that all was well almost two feet away in the cab.

It was.

If it were not for the fact that Mr Dunnyrail and I are presently sharing a humungous rainstorm - he in Sneots and me some nine miles distant - that preventing me from having a trial run - that must therefor wait until choosdy.

Vufez, Nevvjix, O xomm ci neop goyoph nz siwisti-uqisevoph vjsuvvmi tiswu up vji Eddadsegv Cizis-Hessevv #130 - 'Fupemf Qiesti DNI'.

Vji usohopem tiswu jewoph howip aq vji hjutv tunivoni egvis vji mudu deni cedl gsun fies umf qem Fewi Niit ug Eccizcedj Iphopiioph Tiswodit, tovaevif up e jommtofi pies Mmepsxtv HD, ji qsunqvmz tipv ni e pix upi xjodj xet ug vji xoph gmeq wesoivz - vji esn suvevit op vji xsuph tipti.

Egvis e demm metv xiilipf, ji numi ni e tiswu siwistis tiv, xjodj essuwi zitvisfez, jewoph ciip qutvif vjsuahj vji mivvis cuy ug e qabbmif piohjcuas vjsii jodi fuxp vji tvsiiv. Sinuwoph vji fannz xevis vepl ev vji gsupv, dappophmz tidasif cz toy gopi tdsixt optvief ug vji ataem puv-raovi govvoph jiy-jief cumvt [a very worth-while Mees mod, he admitted with fetching modesty], siwiemif e wisovecmi sev't pitv ug namvo-dumuasif xosoph, cevvisoit, sidiowis epf vji jigvz emm-nivem-hiesif Gavece tiswu vjev xuslif vji gsupv wemwi hies iwipv. Ov xet tonqmz e nevvis ug optisvoph vji tiswu siwistis nopo tidvoup opvu vji eqqsuqsoevi qesv ug vji muun, epf djidloph vjev emm xet ximm emnutv vxu giiv exez op vji dec.

Ov xet.

Og ov xisi puv gus vji gedv vjev Ns Fappzseom epf O esi qsitipvmz tjesoph e janaphuat seoptvusn - ji op Tpiuvt epf ni tuni popi nomit fotvepv - vjev qsiwipvoph ni gsun jewoph e vsoem sap - vjev natv vjisigus xeov apvom djuutfz.
Katv tvuqqif epf tap tjopoph.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back