ebay mike's excursion destinations.

Last edited:
Oh yes I would like to invite him. I love to show him the big tram layout at the Hannover tramway museum.
Peter

So if I understand everything correctly this means the following people haven't been visited yet. Please let me know whatever isn't correct.

- The British Isles:
trammayo trammayo
LGB-Sid LGB-Sid
P Portsladepete

- Oceania:
Tropic Blunder1 Tropic Blunder1
The Tinker The Tinker
Gavin Sowry Gavin Sowry

- North America:
Chris Vernell Chris Vernell
F Fred Mills
P phils2um

- Continental Europe:
R railaddict
schienenkönig schienenkönig
Jasper Jasper

I feel left out.....And what about Sean, Martino, and many others in my hemisphere ? Not complaining, mind you.

I feel left out.....And what about Sean, Martino, and many others in my hemisphere ? Not complaining, mind you.
I have added you to the list. :)

I don't know who Sean or Martino are. Could you message them and tell them to reply here if they're interested? Thank you.

I have added you to the list. :)

I don't know who Sean or Martino are. Could you message them and tell them to reply here if they're interested? Thank you.
Just do (@mart) and he will as with any of us as the @ and 3 letters tends to give a pull down option that you can select to give them an alert. Martino Martino Sean. Sean. , sometimes it takes a few extra letters.

Not totally sure what I’m agreeing to, but count me in!

Just do (@mart) and he will as with any of us as the @ and 3 letters tends to give a pull down option that you can select to give them an alert. Martino Martino Sean. Sean. , sometimes it takes a few extra letters.
I know! But it doesn't always work because some people have a screen name that differs from their usual name, and combine that with the fact that sometimes several forumites have the same given name, and I could be tagging the wrong person.

I've also added Sean. Mini Mike still has a lot of travel ahead of him!

How do I go about getting Mike to visit my railway? Is it possible at some stage?

If and when Ebay Mike can make it to the states, we'd love to host him. I know it's a long journey and air travel these days is akin to a torture chamber, but Mike's size may be at his advantage.....:giggle:

Back