ebay mike's excursion destinations.

Mini Mike arrived in Wuppertal. He was very tired from the journey. Then came the next shock. I picked him up from the post shop on my e-bike. He had to sit on the pannier rack and ride along. Today he is resting for the time being. Tomorrow he can go to my workshop. He'll be allowed to ride the suspension railway for the first time at the weekend. In 10 days' time, I'm taking him to Hanover to visit the local tram museum. (Don't worry! He can go with me in the car and doesn't have to cycle there.) He'll visit the G-gauge tram model layout. Maybe he'll also make it to a friend of mine with a garden railway layout. It depends on the weather.

Peter

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Mini Mike arrived in Wuppertal. He was very tired from the journey. Then came the next shock. I picked him up from the post shop on my e-bike. He had to sit on the pannier rack and ride along. Today he is resting for the time being. Tomorrow he can go to my workshop. He'll be allowed to ride the suspension railway for the first time at the weekend. In 10 days' time, I'm taking him to Hanover to visit the local tram museum. (Don't worry! He can go with me in the car and doesn't have to cycle there.) He'll visit the G-gauge tram model layout. Maybe he'll also make it to a friend of mine with a garden railway layout. It depends on the weather.

Peter
Wow, just seen the pictures and what a trip round all those lovely trams and depots, but I see he is up to his old tricks chatting to the ladies and visiting places of ill repute - lucky Mike!

Ebay Mike felt very comfortable, even though an appointment had to be cancelled due to illness, he would like to go on the next adventure.

So who's next, please?
- Continental Europe:
R railaddict
Because he's in continental Europe at the moment, "railaddict" would be a good choice.
Please contact me for the address.
Thank you very much,
Peter.

Hello everyone,
railaddict can't take Ebay Mike at the moment due to health reasons.

So who wants to be next?
First one to reply gets him.
Peter

Hello Friends of Mike. Ebay Mike is still in Wuppertal. Nobody send me a message. If you want him for his next adventure, please let me now.

Peter from a sunny Wuppertal

Last edited:
Back