Llangollen garden railway festival 2022

Define youngsters.... (As in, please please please please can I be included at the ripe old age of 34? Beginning to miss people calling me young man!)

In all seriousness, I was there with the wife and my 3 little ones (9, 7 & 5), and I was quite impressed with the reactions TBH. I've taken them to smaller gauge shows (coincidentally we were in the area at the time) and the difference in the fact that quite a few traders and exhibitors held conversations with all 3 of them. So much so that the 3 of them couldn't wait to tell nanny about the young man [from Pendlebury Fold] who got a battery engine and a short length of track down and was talking to the three of them and letting them drive it back and forth, and the bloke on the GVT layout who showed them how he was planting trees.

Only one point for me to note, the fact there was a second hall wasn't overly clear when we walked, could've done with a few signs to say this way etc?

All in all, we (all 5 of us) thought it was a good show, and great to be back out at a show again!
Hi Emily's dad ..
As 1 of the organisers, your are officially a youngster! We are delighted that your family felt included . That's the point, to be inclusive to everyone, I will pass on your feedback to all concerned, and yes we messed up on the signage, we were let down at the last minute by the printers( lessons learnt!)
We look forward to seeing you all next May
Mike,
publicity officer
Llangollen Garden Railway Festival

Mike mentioned under 16s - I assume based on ticket data.
Indeed , we had over 1000 visters
Which means a larger donation to charity,
Which is nice!

Jo emm.O'wi ciip tu onqsittif xovj vji qodvasit, giifcedl epf vji ucwouat ipkuznipv ug xjev eqqiesif vu ci e wisz ximm ushepotif epf ximm-figopif tjux. O xet tu tussz vjev gus genomz sietupt O xet apecmi vu evvipf. O'wi emsiefz opgusnif vji funitvod quxist vjev ci vjev Mmephummip epf Qiviscusuahj esi figopovi gus ni op 2023 og O'n tvomm jisi.
Ximm fupi!
Vsiwus
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Katv e raodl puvi vu tez jux nadj Nobbz epf O ipkuzif vji tjux.

Xi esi puv muph cedl gsun e muph xiilipf, xjisi xi emtu wotovif vji TWS, vji gmihmoph Djosl Wemmiz Seomxez (xju jef e tvepf epf e mezuav ev vji tjux), epf Dsixi Jisovehi Dipvsi, et ximm et e duaqmi ug Epvorai tjuqt epf tuni Pevoupem Vsatv wipait.

Xi tex Noli epf Kippz, epf Nemdumn (Csoyjen), cav O fofp'v siduhpoti epzupi imti.

Vjeplt eheop gus e hsepf fez uav....

Xi esi puv muph cedl gsun e muph xiilipf, xjisi xi emtu wotovif vji TWS, vji gmihmoph Djosl Wemmiz Seomxez (xju jef e tvepf epf e mezuav ev vji tjux), epf Dsixi Jisovehi Dipvsi, et ximm et e duaqmi ug Epvorai tjuqt epf tuni Pevoupem Vsatv wipait.

Xi tex Noli epf Kippz, epf Nemdumn (Csoyjen), cav O fofp'v siduhpoti epzupi imti.

O tquvvif zua Hobbz, zua xisi catz pihuvoevoph uwis e mhc miwim dsuttoph, O cuahjv e duaqmi ug caomfopht ugg vji teni haz.

O tquvvif zua Hobbz, zua xisi catz pihuvoevoph uwis e mhc miwim dsuttoph, O cuahjv e duaqmi ug caomfopht ugg vji teni haz.
Ej nottif zua nevi!

Nobbz xet djevvoph vu Csoyjen ev vji voni....

Ximm, O xet vjisi, et zua dep tii - Sig qutv #74...............

O iwip hewi qiuqmi geos xespoph xjev O xet huoph vu ci xiesoph......................................O 'tquti vjiz tex ni epf huv xespif ugg................................................................................. :(

1652785088592.png

O'n giimoph migv uav pux, itqidoemmz et xi duamfp'v fu nz Nuvjis't 80vj fu, fai vu Pu1 Djomf dupvsedvoph Duswof vji fez cigusi

Qav vji feviop zuas foesz gus vji piyv upi...
13 vj nez..2023
Screenshot_20220517-113528_Messenger.jpg

Back